- Save 20% on SILVER SIGNATURE KNIFE SET when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Home Fashions. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Imperial Collection Chef Knives when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Home Fashions. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hand Held Self Rotate Whisk" and save 55% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Hand Held Self Rotate Whisk
|Sale:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.02 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOP RATED HAND-HELD SELF ROTATE WHISK: Excellent for the preparation of cream, egg whites and more! Includes a flexible spiral shape, this whisk facilitates airy beating of batters and liquids while reaching into every part of the mixing vessel. It’s especially suited to blending small quantities in narrow containers and ensuring ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Uniquely shaped like no other, simply press down the handle to make it rotate via the spring mechanism. Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel!
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of stainless steel.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe, cleans easily with soap & water.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Westmark is completely confident that you will love its “Hand-Held Self Rotate Whisk”, if you don't like it, we will refund your money back no questions asked! You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by purchasing this product!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Hand Held Self Rotate Whisk
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home Fashions||Amazon.com||citta-direct||Amazon.com||Kitchen Plus Home||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Silver||Orange Green||Silver||SILVER||Stainles Steel|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless_steel|
12492260 Features: -Material: Stainless steel. -Hand whisk with the rotating mechanism. Dimensions: Overall Length - Top to Bottom: -15.20". Overall Width - Side to Side: -2.76". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -2.76". Overall Product Weight: -8.48 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
First, I found the range of application of this whisk is very narrow, significantly smaller than I expected.
1) It doesn't work for batter, for that liquid batter which I can mix with regular whisk easily. To my surprise this whisk is just gets stuck. It rotates when you push it down, and gets completely stuck on its reverse motion. The spring is not strong enough to make the whole cycle if viscosity of the mix is higher that in eggs.
2) It doesn't work for wide containers like bowls, it also doesn't work for small amounts. Such a common case as a beating an egg in a bowl (which regular non-rotating whisk can complete with no problem) is beyond the capability of this gadget. The head of the whisk should be totally submerged into the liquid otherwise it doesn't work. Not just working poorly, it doesn't work at all.
3) The last but the most annoying thing is that the whisk is NOT suitable for dishwasher. Its barrel-shaped handle is hollow inside and it traps the soapy water during the washing. As a result when you use the whisk next time the trapped water with all its impurities runs down into the substance you're mixing. Which is kind of frustrating. So you have to wash this gadget manually and be careful not to turn it upside down so the water doesn't penetrate inside the handle. Which is, again, not a problem to think about with a regular whisk - just drop it in the dishwasher and that's it .
Bottom line: my experience was disappointing as I found out that simple non-rotating whisk beat this one in all the cases which were most common and important for me. Westmark whisk just turned to be an impractical kitchen toy. I don't use it at all though I like its material and appearance (that's only why I give 2 stars instead of 1).
Buyer beware..this one has been tried and proven a LEMON by this cook of 40 yrs!