Hand Held Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer - Zoodle Maker - Veggie Spiral Cutter - FREE 10 Spiralizer Recipes PDF - Make Healthy Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-free Noodles Quick and Easy with Our Spiral Slicer!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BETTER AND SMALLER. We've redesigned the hand-held spiralizer to only include one blade - thick-cut noodles. Why? We've realized that most people only use this blade because thin noodles become mush and ribbons are simply not practical. By removing the others blades, we were able to truly focus on what matters - build quality and size reduction.
- QUALITY AND SIMPLICITY. Our spiralizer vegetable slicer is built to last. 310° of wrap-around, stainless steel feels good in your hand, looks great and lasts longer.
- YOU'LL RECEIVE A VEGETABLE PEELER, CLEANING BRUSH & SPIRALIZER RECIPE E-BOOK WITH YOUR SPIRALIZER. We've ensured that you'll have everything you need to start using your veggie spiral slicer from start to finish.
- FREE PDF E-BOOK WITH 10 SPIRALIZER RECIPES (via email). As soon as your spiralizer ships, you'll receive an email from us with the e-book to help you get started using your spiralizer. We've also provided an insert inside the box which includes spiralizer & zoodle maker basics and a link to your e-book.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind our spiral slicers 100%. If for any reason you decide our spiralizer isn't for you, just email us and we’ll refund you 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This spiralizer vegetable slicer is made with high-quality stainless steel blades which make slicing veggies a breeze. A spiralizer is a powerful tool to help you lose weight, cut carbs and gluten from your diet or add vegetables to your daily meals. Great for low carb/paleo/vegetarian/gluten-free dieters. Get all the nutrients and vitamins you need! Salads not required.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX:
- A hand-held spiralizer
- A cleaning brush
- A vegetable peeler
- Basic instructions on how to use the spiralizer and how to prepare zoodles
You'll also receive a free PDF e-book with 10 spiralizer recipes to get you started.
VEGETABLES THAT CAN BE SPIRALIZED:
Vegetables that are longer than they are wide and relatively straight and firm are best. These vegetables are ideal for spiralizing:
- Yellow Squash
- Daikon Radishes
- Broccoli Stems
- Sweet Potatoes
- Cut the ends and tips off of any small, straight and firm vegetable and, if necessary, peel it.
- Attach one end of the vegetable to the safety cap. Press and twist the vegetable firmly into the spiralizer repeatedly to create noodles.
- Continue to twist the vegetable into the spiralizer until it has been completely spiralized.
- Cook the vegetable noodles by pan frying or boiling them until tender. You may also eat them raw.
Clean the spiralizer with warm, soapy water. Use the included brush to clean the blade. Hand wash only! A dishwasher may dull and rust the blades. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children.
WARNING:The spiralizer is made with extremely sharp, stainless steel blades. Take care not to touch them while spiralizing or handling.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I don't like the lid/pusher because sometimes it ends up grinding and...Read more