Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Hand Job: A Catalog of Type
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 2, 2018
Great book for getting ideas for creating or drawing your own fonts. It has ZERO number fonts though for reference or I’d give it a 5 star rating.
on November 30, 2016
This book is hilarious and also very creative. I love the drawings and the whole attitude of it.
on July 2, 2014
Such a great book! It's numerous artists' artwork and type compiled into one book and it's lovely to see how much the work of one artist differs from the next. A great gift for someone who enjoys writing or calligraphy.
on November 24, 2015
Great book, really great work by one of the best.
on December 15, 2008
oh. my. gosh. I love this book! so inspiring and full of eye candy. makes me want to draw...even though I'm not very good at it. it's nice to see typography as art.
on December 3, 2013
this book delivers way more than the title promises. this is an influential book, and deserves praise from the highest of mountain tops.
on March 3, 2013
Another book I bought for my daughter for her career in graphic arts. Nice addition to her growing collection. Enjoy.
on August 16, 2013
Needed this book for university and i couldnt believe how much cheaper and easier it was to get here instead
on January 16, 2015
Fantastic
on January 24, 2012
The best thing about this book is the name. I feel like whoever put this book together was trying too hard to fill pages and got to a point where it didn't matter what went into it. There are a few gems, but there is a lot of crap that looks like what I used to doodle in 7th grade.