- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications, Inc.; New edition edition (1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486233650
- ISBN-13: 978-0486233659
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.4 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #799,903 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hand or Simple Turning: Principles and Practice Hardcover – 1976
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
books were conceived and written in the 1800s most of the information
is still applicable in the present time.
Incidentally, if you are curious about Ornamental Turning, search the
net for Ornamental Turning or OT. You'll be amazed at the beauty and
ingenuity of the number of people involved in this art. Amazon carries
this book and many others on OT, which there are'nt many of.