|Print List Price:||$9.95|
Save $5.96 (60%)
Hand In The Till (The Irish Lottery Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 264 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The main gist of the book concerned the "troubles" in Ireland, when there was great turmoil, bullying and cruelty all in the name of religion - whose religion was better, or as one teenage bully put it, "Coke or Pepsi (Catholic or Protestant)?" Not that any loving or merciful God really cares. It is in one's heart and behavior that counts.
Having an employee scheme to defraud her boss so she could have a little extra money added nothing.
As I said, I read the first four chapters, but could not force myself to read more. Sorry, Gerald Hansen, I'm not a fan.
I have to hand it to Mr. Hansen - he not only topped it -- He "over the topped" it. If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I would. Hand in the Till is even funnier than the first book. I had tears from laughing so hard. I had to read in a different room away from my family, because I was disrupting their evenings. (I did sneak out to share my favourite passages from the book.) I couldn't put it down ... anxious to discover the next unbelievable foray, but afraid of what else this outrageous family could possibly get themselves into, too ... in a sort of voyeuristic kind of way.
If you need a laugh -- get this book. If you need affirmation that your family isn't as bad as some people think -- get this book. If you want to be thoroughly entertained -- get this book.
I, too, am looking forward to what Mr. Hansen comes up with next. Can't wait!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't find it funny - just annoying.
Perhaps, as an American, I just didn't "get" it.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Dark Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Irish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > British & Irish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor