- Hardcover: 752 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (August 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801675227
- ISBN-13: 978-0801675225
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,395,268 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hand and Upper Extremity Splinting: Principles and Methods 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Elaine Ewing Fess, MS, OTR, FAOTA; Karan Gettle; Cynthia A. Philips; and J. Robin Janson
Browse award-winning titles. See more