Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

67%
33%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on September 25, 2013
I have been studying the Bible for years and this is one of those rare finds that I had the thought, "I didn't know I was missing it, but now I can't see how I lived without it!" Every key passage is highlighted in an organized way when studying doctrine and theology. For the novice Bible reader or the seasoned academic, this book proves to be a valuable resource to give scriptural support to those basic tenants of the faith. Should be in every library.
on March 25, 2017
Excellent reference for theology students.
on March 3, 2013
This book was a refreshing change in its presentation of basic biblical texts commonly read and seldom understood. I recommend that it be added to any library of Theological content as a help-mate to your studies and or presentations as a Clergyman/Teacher/Theologian/Preacher.
on October 7, 2013
Very good for anyone who wants to bring meaning and substance to their scripture memorization. It is an excellent resource for any Christian.
on September 22, 2014
Helping me in class with assignments.
on August 30, 2013
Bought for my daughter's college class. It did the job.