- Series: Elgar Original Reference
- Paperback: 375 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Publishing (September 8, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848441762
- ISBN-13: 978-1848441767
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,268,870 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook on Women in Business and Management (Elgar Original Reference)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
'This very impressive handbook takes established research topics about women in management and treats them in fresh and novel ways. The chapters are intellectually interesting, sound, and provocative, and meet the editors' aspiration to stimulate high quality research on women's experiences in work organizations. I recommend it highly.' --- Jean M. Bartunek, Boston College, US
About the Author
Edited by Diana Bilimoria and Sandy Kristin Piderit, Associate Professors of Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University, US
Browse award-winning titles. See more