- Series: Haworth Research Series on Malaise, Fatigue, and Debilitatio
- Hardcover: 502 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (June 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789021676
- ISBN-13: 978-0789021670
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,560,674 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Cancer-Related Fatigue: What Does the Research Say? (Haworth Research Series on Malaise, Fatigue, and Debilitatio) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Comprehensive... The preface provides a very good overview of the topic and summarizes the chapters concisely. -- Ronald C. McGarry, MD, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Indiana University
This handbook is an excellent guide for identifying and locating primary sources on cancer-related fatigue. -- Horng-Shiuann Wu, PhD, RN, Assistant Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Saint Louis University