- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (November 14, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070276897
- ISBN-13: 978-0070276895
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.2 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,433,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #64 in Books > Science & Math > Environment > Recycling
- #256 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Groundwater & Flood Control
- #1042 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Waste Management
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Complex Environmental Remediation Problems 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Richard Ross - "There is a need to have an environmental remediation book.... It will be a resource book for those in the field and who wish to better understand what remediation involves." Dennis Pennington - "There is a need for the book. Other recent books have not been comprehensive and have been disappointing.....This book brings together several disciplines and varied markets, chapters 10, 11, and 12 will appeal especially to foreign markets.
From the Back Cover
For busy environmental professionals, this one-stop source of cutting-edge answers offers time-saving access to all of the best engineering methods in remediation. Written by leading specialists, HANDBOOK OF COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION PROBLEMS gives you an unmatched selection of the latest solutions for any pollution problem, whenever the need arises. Put this colossal contamination-fighting weapon in your professional arensal today.
HAZARDOUS WASTE CLEANUP--COMPLETE
* Today's best methods
* Comprehensive--every current engineering solution
* Covers surface water, groundwater, marine environments, soils, air
* All contaminants--solid waste to oil spills and radioactivity
* Expert help with waste minimization and pollution prevention
* U.S. and international solutions