- Series: Research Handbooks in Business and Management Series
- Hardcover: 486 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (March 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781007012
- ISBN-13: 978-1781007013
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,800,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook on the Entrepreneurial University (Research Handbooks in Business and Management Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Edited by Alain Fayolle, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Director, Entrepreneurship Research Centre, EMLYON Business School, Ecully, France and Dana T. Redford, President, Platform for Entrepreneurship Education in Portugal, UCP-Porto, Portugal
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|