Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Handbook For Healing
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 12, 2016
THIS IS ONE EXCELLENT BOOK BECAUSE IT SHOWS HOW TO PRAY FOR ALL TYPES OF ILLNESSES.
on August 13, 2014
A must for resolving medically intractible conditions. Contains rationale for Christ-centered healing plus alphabatized strategies for resolving various conditions. Advocates Spirit-led prayer, but invariably suggests strategies I hadn't thought of yet. Leaves dis-ease with no place to run or hide!
on November 7, 2015
This is an additional copy of what I already have and will also be given away as needed. I have given many such copies out to those interested in learning the MORE available for Christians who want to live as Jesus lived and lay hands on those in need. I also recommend the healing tapes or CD's. How To Heal The Sick is also a sequel book to help with understanding the TNT, TPT, TLT, etc. Each area of how this is done is in the "How To" book. Our God is alive and well...and each Christian is called to heal the sick, pray for the release of oppression, and witness to the Power of our God to make them whole. Mark 16:15-18. Jesus is alive today.
on February 6, 2016
This book should be used with the "Handbook for Healing." It give a lot of guidelines on how to minister to the sick. My faith grows as I read so many creative techniques on healing. Understanding that we are the body of Christ and it is Jesus who lives in us and the power of God's Holy Spirit that performs miracles makes me praise God for partnership and giving us the authority and power in Jesus name to cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead. Living in signs, wonders, and miracles is amazing.
on May 18, 2017
Great insight because it explains the call of God that is placed on each believer. All are called to fulfill the Great Commission to evangelize and minister healing to all mankind. Easy to read book with detail scripture references.
on July 17, 2016
Read this as a teenager. Reread several times in my life. Gave both books as gifts, How to Heal the sick and Handbook for Healing often. Went through the classes for this. Awesome. Read it, beleive it, and do it!
on May 28, 2017
If only I could have met the happy hunters as they were called. Love this book. Grew up in church saw miracles happen to people I knew!! Jesus is our example! Healed the sick and he still does!!
on August 9, 2016
Charles and Frances Hunter are great teachers and led by the Holy Spirit. They use step by step instructions on how to pray for the sick. There is an alphabetical listing on the different needs. Anyone serious about praying for the sick or praying for yourself needs this handbook. Jesus is the healer. We are his hands.
on February 27, 2017
Exellent Book, to be used it was in good shape, came on time I wouldn't depart from this book, I have even given away several of the books to other.
Estelle- O-Perry
on March 1, 2017
Easy to read and understandable!