- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (October 27, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107112222
- ISBN-13: 978-1107112223
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,293,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Gestational Surrogacy: International Clinical Practice and Policy Issues 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Demand for gestational surrogacy services is increasing in today's clinical fertility practice. Infertile patients often cooperate with international surrogates, with resulting legal and ethical complications. This book provides guidance on gestational surrogacy on a global basis, with summaries of the legal position within countries.
About the Author
E. Scott Sills is Medical Director at the Center for Advanced Genetics, Carlsbad, California, USA.