- Hardcover: 832 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1 edition (July 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123851289
- ISBN-13: 978-0123851284
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,477,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction: LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Sam Kubba is the principal partner of The Consultants' Collaborative, a firm noted for its work in sustainable architecture, interior design and project management. Dr. Kubba has extensive experience in all types and all aspects of architecture, interior design and construction. These include hospitality, corporate facilities, retail, renovations, restaurants and high-rise commercial structures.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more