Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 22, 2011
The author sees our brain as a computer and our experiences of life as the computer's programs. The computer can be powerful but if the programs are bad, the machine will not work properly so it will be a bad machine.
In this book he help us to identify the bad programs we possibly have and he give us the tools to deprogram them and live a healthier and happier life.
I already bought more than 20 copies of this book to give to people around me. I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to read this book and maybe, just like myself, to wake up to the real meaning of life.
on April 1, 2014
When Ken Keyes Jr wrote "The Handbook to Higher Consciousness" he gave the world one of the greatest gifts of the 20th Century. "The Handbook to Higher Consciousness, The Workbook" is an invaluable tool to help me have a deeper experience of all Ken's works especially "The Handbook to Higher Consciousness".
on April 21, 2016
The only spiritual book you'll ever need
on July 22, 2016
Excellent
on December 15, 2011
What a wonderful book for assisting anyone who needs direction in their life. It is one of the best "self help" books I have read. It is useful to anyone and everyone if they put his principals into practice in their life. As a Mental Health Therapist I am always looking for good books to refer to clients and actually a client told me about this book and how much it helped her. So now it is on my list of books to tell others about.

Dragonfly Counseling ( Tampa)
on February 3, 2017
Not an easy read but very helpful in self growth. Worth working your way through it.
on July 22, 2016
Awesome IF you are into this type of spiritual stuff which I def am :-)
on October 2, 2016
enjoyable read
on April 27, 2011
It's inspriring to know that what information was available 30 years ago still holds true today! but may of us including me, were'nt ready 30 years ago. I'm ready now and am glad this book is still available!
on May 22, 2013
A way to concrete awareness and progress. A practical and useful handbook to use in study of the Handbook. Use it!