- Hardcover: 764 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415287006
- ISBN-13: 978-0415287005
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,524,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #154 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Ergonomics
- #633 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Health & Safety
- #635 in Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics Methods 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hanbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics Methods is one of the best resources to identify methods of tackling human factors (neck up) and ergonomics (neck down) problems encountered in greater society.
-Professional Safety, Feb. 2006
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more