- Hardcover: 1693 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2009 edition (April 7, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402090625
- ISBN-13: 978-1402090622
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 2.9 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,461,008 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook on Immunosenescence: basic understanding and clinical applications (2 volume set) 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
From the reviews: “The Handbook on Immunosenescence, a 1,650-page 2-volume encyclopedia on aging research with 78 articles, includes 5 sections … . Its strength is the broad coverage of aging, the immune system, and diseases of the elderly. For this reason, the Handbook on Immunosenescence is a worthy addition to any medical library.” (Marc E. Weksler, Gerontology, Vol. 56 (3), March, 2010)
Browse award-winning titles. See more