- Hardcover: 822 pages
- Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc.; 1 edition (January 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0831131799
- ISBN-13: 978-0831131791
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,183,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #712 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Technology
- #1583 in Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- #1633 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Manufacturing Processes - How Products, Components and Materials Are Made 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
James G. Bralla has had a career spanning more than 50 years in manufacturing, as an engineer, consultant, and executive. He was Vice-President, Operations, for Alpha Metals, Inc.; Director of Manufacturing, Asia, for the Singer Company; and Industry Professor at Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, NY. He holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Princeton University and an M.S. in Manufacturing Engineering from Polytechnic. He is a registered Professional Engineer, editor of Design for Manufacturability Handbook and author of Design for Excellence, both published by McGraw-Hill.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
at every level of production. A must for every library.
Paul W. Foster (retired)
Plant Manager/General Cable Corporation
Field Engineer/Baker Mine Service (Hughes Tool Corporation)