- Series: Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering (Book 64)
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing; 1 edition (February 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085709680X
- ISBN-13: 978-0857096807
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.7 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,645,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Smart Coatings for Materials Protection (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Abdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf is a Full Professor (Tenured) at the College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas Pan-American, USA. Professor Makhlouf has received several prestigious international awards for his research work and is an expert evaluator for the EU FP7 programme and various scholarship programmes around the world. He is an Editor for the Nanotechnology section of Insciences Journal and for the International Journal of Applied Sciences. He is also an Advisory Editor for books published by Elsevier in the area of advanced coatings and thin films.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more