- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (October 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405178213
- ISBN-13: 978-1405178211
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,248,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Obstetric High Dependency Care 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
Concise practical guidance to managing an Obstetric High Dependency unit
Obstetric high-dependency care is an emerging clinical area that requires close team work from obstetricians, midwives, nurses, and anesthetists. Advances in the understanding of maternal disease and its management have decreased maternal mortality and morbidity. Central to this progress is the High Dependency Unit and its team who care for the ill parturient. This book is aimed at all medical, nursing and midwifery staff working in this field.
The team and clinical environment is the starting point for the Handbook of Obstetric High Dependency Care. The book discusses the structure and requirements of a unit, both clinically and in terms of equipment, protocols and management aims. The main sections cover the investigation, diagnosis and management of clinical disease resulting from pregnancy and incidental to it.
- The highly practical, problem/symptom-based approach features
- Concise clinical guidance
- Practical detail including management algorithms
- A common sense approach to patient management
- Up to date advice on current therapeutic and diagnostic intervention
The Handbook of Obstetric High Dependency Care equips you to quickly and effectively respond to problems found in the obstetric population. It fulfills a role both as text book and handy bedside reference.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|