- Series: Handbook of Phycological Methods (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 632 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (March 31, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521249155
- ISBN-13: 978-0521249157
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,272,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Phycological Methods: Volume 4: Ecological Field Methods: Macroalgae (Vol 4)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The first comprehensive treatment of recently developed methodologies in the rapidly advancing field of marine benthic algal ecology. Considers how the new procedures may be adapted to suit different habitats and systems. Stresses the advantages of natural macroalgal systems as opposed to innovative ecological experimentation.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?