- Paperback: 762 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (September 17, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560229152
- ISBN-13: 978-1560229155
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,705,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Processes and Modeling in the Soil-Plant System 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It fails to comprise the interdisciplinary nature of approaches to the soil-plant-atmospheric and human interactions.
I would recommend to stick to the good handbooks in ether discipline like hydrology, soil science, agronomy and computer modeling.