- Series: Advances in Mobile and Distance Learning
- Hardcover: 475 pages
- Publisher: IGI Global; 1 edition (June 27, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1522502513
- ISBN-13: 978-1522502517
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,072,871 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Research on Mobile Learning in Contemporary Classrooms (Advances in Mobile and Distance Learning) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Handbook of Research on Mobile Learning in Contemporary Classrooms is a useful resource to help educators and researchers begin to navigate the brave new world of mobile learning in the contemporary classroom. Understanding that the contemporary classroom is not limited to the four walls that surround a school, the handbook, compiled in 2016, contains 19 entries by different signed authors, and includes chapters such as mobile learning for language learning, mobile learning for assessment, mobile games that may be conducive to learning, and mobile learning for social change. --Sara Mofford
About the Author
Dominic Mentor, Teachers College, Columbia University, USA.