- Use promo code GIFTBOOK18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Enter code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Handbook of Usability Testing: How to Plan, Design, and Conduct Effective Tests, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
Is your product user-friendly? Take these steps to find out
Whether it's software, technical documentation, a cell phone, or a refrigerator, your customer wants no, expects your product to be easy to use. This fully revised handbook, a leading resource since 1994, provides clear, step-by-step guidelines to help you test your product for usability. Completely updated with current industry best practices and more varied examples, it can give you that all-important marketplace advantage: products that perform the way users expect.
- Learn to recognize factors that limit usability
- Decide whether testing should occur in a lab setting or at the site where the product is used
- Set up a test plan to assess goals for your product's usability
- Choose and train effective test moderators
- Decide on the best way to collect and review data
- Report the results and make recommendations
- Learn user-centered design principles and practices the context for usability testing
- Reap the benefits of templates, tables, models, case studies, and other tools of the trade
About the Author
Jeffrey Rubin, author of the first edition of this book, has more than 30 years of experience as a human factors and usability research consultant and lecturer. A pioneer in the field of usability testing, he has consulted for leading companies worldwide.
Dana Chisnell is an independent user researcher and usability consultant. She has done usability, user interface design, and technical communications consulting and development since 1982.
Companion Web siteGo to www.wiley.com/go/usabilitytesting to find additional case examples, samples, and templates
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now Dana Chisnell has done an outstanding job of bringing it up to date--and much more. From cover to cover, it's full of useful insights about every aspect of testing, based on the cumulative experience of two seasoned---and very smart--practitioners. And it's a pleasure to read.
If you do usability testing, or you're interested in learning how it's done, this book is a must-read.