Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 7, 2011
I am so glad that I purchased this book - I had been considering it for quite a while and decided to purchase it. It goes into detail about how medicine has changed from mothers taking charge to physicians and pharmacists taking charge of our health. It states that there isn't really any way for a MD to know in 10-15 minutes your whole history, and that we need to re-take charge/control over our and our families health. It talks about many different afflictions and how to treat them using natural herbal treatments. It also has a section in the back that talks about different herbs and how to use them. Love it! I look forward to continuing to try many of the vintage remedies.
on March 27, 2009
Great book! It's helped me with treating my kids mild illnesses so I don't have to take them to the dr.for every cough and sniffle! It covers a wide range of issues that we all deal with at sometime or another. This is the book I've always wanted written- and finally someone wrote it!