Other Sellers on Amazon
Handcraft Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 100% Pure and Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper - Huge 4 fl. oz
($3.87 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- 100% PURE & NATURAL EUCALYPTUS OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- REMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Spearmint and Tea Tree, Wintergreen, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Pine, Lime.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Bundle: Eucalyptus Essential Oil + Rosemary Essential Oil||Bundle: Lavender Essential Oil + Eucalyptus Essential Oil||Bundle: Peppermint Essential Oil + Eucalyptus Essential Oil||Bundle: Castor Oil + Eucalyptus Essential Oil + Spearmint Essential Oil||Bundle: Coconut Oil + Eucalyptus Essential Oil + Spearmint Essential Oil|
|Save on Bundles!!!||29.44 3̶1̶.̶9̶0̶||31.44 3̶3̶.̶9̶0̶||27.98 3̶0̶.̶4̶4̶||40.85 4̶3̶.̶8̶5̶||41.39 4̶3̶.̶8̶5̶|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 1.6 x 4.7 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 169
- UPC : 850352008038
- Manufacturer : Handcraft Blends
- ASIN : B0757Y3MF9
Best Sellers Rank:
#72 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Facial Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TL;DR - I diffused these in my home 3 times and each time me and my boyfriend became violently and painfully ill.
I actually caught some yellow jackets that also like to enter my home, I do live in the country. They weren't real active and I put them in a shot glass with coaster covering the shot glass. Call me a sadist but I put a couple of drops on the yellow jacket, it squirms and then it is dead within a minute or so.
I also like the smell of the Peppermint and how it seems to give me energy. I tried the Lavender and I didn't like the smell. Prior to going to bed I use a vapor rub infused with the Peppermint oil. I even added some body lotion and then apply just inside my nostrils. I like the smell and I don't seem stuffy when I wake up in the morning.
I'm very happy with this purchase.
I personally use tea oil in my homemade skin care and disinfectant solutions. It's anti-inflammatory and anticeptic properties are wonderful for many skin conditions.
This brand is fabulous! Truly pure and essential!
So, after speaking with our vet, she recommended Tea Tree Oil in their shampoo and making a Tea Tree Oil blend of Almond Oil as the carrier, Tea Tree Oil to treat, and some Lavender Oil to calm them after being sprayed.
IT'S WORKED! We didn't have to increase their bathing schedule which could have led to other skin issues.
If the dogs have been outside rolling in the dirt, we just brush all of the dirt out of their coats and spray them down (sparingly) and rub the oil into their fur and skin.
Being that they're dogs... they don't particularly like it, but they don't have ringworm anymore. As an added bonus, if they're sprayed early in the day, they are mosquito repellent for the next 24 hours! They get Proheart injections, but being bit still blows.
Also, we use a LOT less of this oil than others that we've used in the past as a mosquito repellent. We do Almond as the carrier, Tea Tree, and Citronella and spray it on ourselves and in the space in which we're socializing. It works really well!
I'm DEFINITELY using this Tea Tree Oil again. It's very concentrated and the same price as others I know that aren't as concentrated!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.