Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 682 reviews
on May 29, 2014
Any "Frozen" fan knows that Anna and Elsa merchandise is in short supply. Since I refused to pay upwards of $200 (seriously, Amazon,,,price gouging!), we settled on underpants for my six year old. She's between sizes, so I ordered the 8, knowing they would be big. They are hilarious. Olaf granny panties! But she LOVES them. Not only do they not cost $200, she has a pair for each day of the week. But they're about as well made as the Fruit of the Loom or Hanes you get at Target. I don't expect them to last forever, and here's to hoping that neither does her "Frozen" obsession.
on July 23, 2014
My daughter loves these. She wears a 4/5, so I knew the size 6 I ordered would be a bit big on her and they are, so I would say the size is accurate. They have to last long enough for her to grow into and out of them.
on August 16, 2016
These underpants are okay but after a month three of them that came with Disney circle decals painted on started to peel off and now they look ugly and they can scratch my daughter. The other four pants our in good shape still because their designs were part of the original pant material and were not added on later. I bought fruit of the loom size six shortly after buying this pair and even though they are plainer they are holding up better than this more expansive frozen set. I don't think its worth paying extra for these just give your kids Disney stickers to put on their clothes instead. Plus my daughter is not overweight but these seemed to shrink easily they still fit her but they are a little tight and she is not even five yet. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VTVADE2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
on June 3, 2014
Good quality, good fit. Typical Disney type undies. The designs are cute too. I am sure after months of washing like previous pairs the decals will start to come off but what do you expect for kids undies. My daughter was ecstatic to get them.
on March 20, 2017
Very cute princess panties to entice my toddler into potty training. She loves the movie Frozen, so these are a hit, The Disney brand makes quality panties that have served my older child well. My toddler is excited to have big girl panties with characters she knows.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2014
A size 4 fit my 35 pound, 37" toddler a little loosely but they stay up and she'll grow into them quickly.

I totally used these as a bribe to get her out of her pull-ups. It worked. She loves them.

The elastic is soft (not scratchy) and they fit well. The designs are fun and my kiddo really loves explaining to me who is on the panties when she gets dressed in the morning. The designs are great!

I've found them elsewhere for around the same price.
on September 6, 2014
I love these! They were the cheapest that I could find through Prime. I ordered another pair that was nearly $5 more, they arrived fast, but the shipper sent the WRONG SIZE!! So I had to reorder these ones. FINALLY! The right size!! They fit a little big, but I did order the smallest size they had, a 4, and I'm expecting them to shrink a little in the wash. My little girl is excited about potty training with these, I recommend these for anyone's little girl.
on September 2, 2015
Kids love the characters but they're not the softest undies out there. Also, they run a little small, so I'd err on sizing up. That said, my skinny 4 year old was outgrowing the size 4 but the size 6 are pretty baggy, so there's a big jump between sizes it seems. One or two of the Frozen "decals" have faded a bit with washing but the ones with the all-over prints still look perfect. They must use a different process for the different styles. Regardless, they still get the job done and my daughter loves Frozen, so we are keeping them.
on June 17, 2014
Since the first time my daughter watch Frozen she wants whatever merchandising it's related to the movie. It was so hard to get these on any retail store, but, thanks to AMAZON, my daughter has them!
on August 4, 2015
These are okay for potty training. I didn't want to get the best, because I expected a lot of accidents. They definitely do shrink upon washing, so order at least a size up. Also, they kind of just shrivel and fold in on themselves after washing and drying. But so far they're not falling apart or losing the decals or anything. My daughter loves all the designs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.