Handcraft Lavender Essential Oil - Huge 4 OZ - 100% Pure & Natural – Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper
|Price:||$18.95 ($4.74 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- 100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Lavender Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- LAVENDER OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually caught some yellow jackets that also like to enter my home, I do live in the country. They weren't real active and I put them in a shot glass with coaster covering the shot glass. Call me a sadist but I put a couple of drops on the yellow jacket, it squirms and then it is dead within a minute or so.
I also like the smell of the Peppermint and how it seems to give me energy. I tried the Lavender and I didn't like the smell. Prior to going to bed I use a vapor rub infused with the Peppermint oil. I even added some body lotion and then apply just inside my nostrils. I like the smell and I don't seem stuffy when I wake up in the morning.
I'm very happy with this purchase.
I personally use tea oil in my homemade skin care and disinfectant solutions. It's anti-inflammatory and anticeptic properties are wonderful for many skin conditions.
This brand is fabulous! Truly pure and essential!
So, after speaking with our vet, she recommended Tea Tree Oil in their shampoo and making a Tea Tree Oil blend of Almond Oil as the carrier, Tea Tree Oil to treat, and some Lavender Oil to calm them after being sprayed.
IT'S WORKED! We didn't have to increase their bathing schedule which could have led to other skin issues.
If the dogs have been outside rolling in the dirt, we just brush all of the dirt out of their coats and spray them down (sparingly) and rub the oil into their fur and skin.
Being that they're dogs... they don't particularly like it, but they don't have ringworm anymore. As an added bonus, if they're sprayed early in the day, they are mosquito repellent for the next 24 hours! They get Proheart injections, but being bit still blows.
Also, we use a LOT less of this oil than others that we've used in the past as a mosquito repellent. We do Almond as the carrier, Tea Tree, and Citronella and spray it on ourselves and in the space in which we're socializing. It works really well!
I'm DEFINITELY using this Tea Tree Oil again. It's very concentrated and the same price as others I know that aren't as concentrated!
Top international reviews
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.