Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 14, 2014
My tall and thin toddler boy loved these underpants, but even though he wears 18-24 months pants and shorts, the underpants were just fitting him before I even washed them. I'm glad I tried them before washing because we had to send them back. I'll need to order the 4T, because if they shrink at all they will not fit him. As it is they would have been hard for him to pull up and down on his own. He is 23 months and 27 pounds and 35.5 inches tall. The minimum weight on these was listed as 28 pounds, so I have no idea how they would fit a larger child. Plus, they were not the design pictured.

They seemed reasonably well made for character underpants and I'm disappointed that they were so small.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These Micky Mouse toddler boys' underwear are so cute! I'm glad that I read the other reviews and ordered a size up. I went with the 4T and they fit my almost 3 year old son perfectly. He's tall and slender for his age and the 4T fit great with room to grow. They washed well and the quality is nice. I, too, did not receive the ones pictured. I also got the "Mickey and The Roadster Racers" ones (at least that's what the packaging said) but they weren't Roadster Racers themed at all that I could tell...I was disappointed because my son loves The Roadster Racers better than the Clubhouse these days. Oh well. They are more of a generic Mickey design but nevertheless, my son adores them. They've been a great tool for potty training. My son doesn't want to get Mickey "wet"! :) If you don't mind which design you get, then these are definitely a great buy!
on July 8, 2016
I've ordered this underwear twice thinking both times I would be receiving the underwear pictured with tractors on them. I still don't have underwear with tractors on them. Both packs were different but neither featured tractors.
on November 7, 2017
Should have bought the next size up. Cute and well made briefs. The colors are vibrant and graphics are cute. Just wish I had bought the next size up. Already washed them before first using them so we will have to keep them. They just fit my grandson.
on January 13, 2018
I got these for my toddler 3t. He is two and they are snug. I would suggest buy bigger then normal so you can get full use out of them.
on January 8, 2017
I had no issues with these little boy undies. They fitted like I expected, it was just easier to order off of amazon rather than go to the store just for a pack of undies. My son is potty trained now, and we just needed another pack of undies. They were cheaper on here than in the store from what I remember of buying the last pack. I was surprised that there is a lot of purple in the pack for being boys, but I guess they really can be unisex. Other than that they are great! (We always say "don't pee on mickey" etc to help remember to go to the bathroom, so fun undies are a must for us!)
on August 13, 2015
They are great underwear don't get me wrong just very disappointed that I did not get the underwear shown. I wanted these specifically for the tractors on them with Mickey but recieved ones that are Mickey with sports. When potty training I really needed him to be excited for the tractors he picked out but he was disappointed when they arrived. If I didn't need them now I would have returned.
on January 18, 2018
These are not as pictures. Yes, they are Mickey, but they are not with the farm scenes. I received some skateboard designs. The design also felt very stiff and the material doesn’t seem like it would be comfortable. Bummed!
on February 9, 2018
These are made really well and fit as expected. The colors don't fade after being washed so they look new for a long time! This also helped with potty training because the fun prints make them tempting for little ones to wear.
on September 27, 2016
Bought a size 4t for my almost 4 yo old. He's about average size but a small waist. I feel like these are a bit snug on him. Also,the print quality makes the fabric really rough. After a wash, they are more broken in but not as soft as I would have hoped. The overall colors and design keep him interested though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.