Handcrafting Artisan Shampoo Bars From Your Kitchen Kindle Edition
|Length: 86 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My only criticism is that the book only uses cold process to make the soap. I would want to know, why hot process is not used. Is it a bad option for shampoo bars, or did the author just focus on cold process for the ease of the reader?
The recipes provided are good and useful. It is a good selection for beginners to see what is possible and work their way up, and for advanced soap makers to still be challenged.
My favorite part of the book was when the author explained the effects of certain oils on the curing time. The author also has a great take on essential oils and their usage.
This book has no recipes for palm oil.
Overall this book is a keeper.
Kay Staton. Lexington,VA
Author:Running for My Life-Winning for CMT
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very well written and lots of information. A great list of resourcesPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great read! The book is well articulated and explained. You will not be confused but instead excited to start making these little gems. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Terri Bates
I was really impressed by the clear and engaging style of this highly informative book! I also appreciated the care that Bullington takes to avoid overstated claims.Published 7 months ago by Angela J. Meador
Loved this book & the authors style, very straightforward and to the point.
Lots of pearls of wisdom about what works and what to avoid. Read more
This was no-nonsense guide and approach to soap making --in this case, specifically shampoo bars that took the fear factor away. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Cindy Linnemann
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Candlemaking
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Soap Making
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Candlemaking