Handevision IBERIT 35mm f/2.4 Lens for Sony E - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IBERIT 35mm f/2.4 for Sony E Black Lens - Rear Lens Cap - Front Lens Cap - HandeVision 3-Year USA Warranty
- 35mm f/2.4 Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Six elements, six groups optical design to render imagery with a classic quality.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
IBERIT. Pure Photography The COMPACT IBERIT lenses are ideally suited for mirrorless cameras. They are SMALL and fast enough to handle any and all photographic situations. For instance, cropping portraits, or landscape and street photography. All capabilities for image composition and visual imagery can be CREATIVELY realizedwith the MANUAL lenses. The black IBERIT 35mm f/2.4 for Sony E Mount Camera from HandeVision is a wide-angle prime lens. With a simple six elements, six groups optical design to provide a classic image quality that is also well-suited to use on current image sensors. With the manual focus design will allow you to work with subjects as close as 1.1' away. The all-metal construction of the lens housing utilizes anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel for rigidity and strength, and the barrel also features depth of field and focusing distance scales for more accurate focusing control. The puristic IBERIT lenses with a constant speed of 2.4 and focal lengths of 24,35, 50, 75 and 90 mm come in black and in silver and are initially available forSony NEX E, Fuji X and Leica M mount systems. During development, particular attention was placed on achieving a LIGHT weight and compact size in order to live up to the guiding principle of MIRRORLESS cameras. IBERIT lenses can be used on cameras with full frame sensors as well as cameras with APS-C sensors. The design calculated with demand for highest image quality for d
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|