- File Size: 3101 KB
- Print Length: 116 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (January 15, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01APAIXM6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#22,953 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #197 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #203 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #407 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
A Handful of Flowers: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens Book 0) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Emily, a widowed military wife has four children to take care of. She meets Steve at the bequest of her youngest son. Her intentions are to invite Steve's child to come over sometime, but when she arrives, her heart makes decisions her mouth did not give permission to, and she offers to take on all four of Steve's children after school if he would come and fix some of the little repairs her house needed.
Steve does not want a wife. His ex threw him and his four boys away without a thought, and he has no intentions of reliving that horror or putting his kids through it, so when Emily brings over baked goods and offers to take care of his kids for house repairs, he gets on the defensive and makes it perfectly clear he's not in the market for a wife.
This is a very light read. I'm not sure how believable the plot is. As a teacher, I find it hard to believe that eight kids under the age of twelve did not have more chaos and craziness. These were the most well-behaved children I have ever seen. I also did not get a good feel for the chemistry between Emily and Steve. But that's just my personal opinion. It was a sweet story. If you're in the mood for a quick, light read, pick this book up!
A great story. Very romantic. Was fun to watch the kids get together and become best friends and such. Another wonderful story by Kimberly Rae Jordan.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational