- Save 10% on Aputure AL-M9 Poket-Sized Led light when you purchase 1 or more Crane 2 Gimbal offered by Pergear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Servo Follow Focus free when you purchase 1 or more Crane 2 Gimbal offered by Pergear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Carbon Fiber Dual Handle Grip when you purchase 1 or more Crane-2 Gimbal offered by Pergear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zhiyun Crane 2 Follow Focus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal..." and save 33% off the $749.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Zhiyun Crane 2 Follow Focus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal, Buy Crane-2 Get Free Servo Follow Focus, 7lb Payload OLED Display 18hrs Runtime 1Min Toolless Balance Adjustment for Camera Weighing 1.1 to 7lb
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🏆【Free Servo Follow Focus Promotion】: Please Pay Attention to the Free Servo Follow Focus Promotion and Add Both to Cart. We offer Zhiyun Crane 2 Servo Follow Focus Unit for free when you buy the Crane-2 Gimbal
- 【7LB MAXIMUM PAYLOAD】: Support Camera Weighing 1.1lb to 7lb Like Canon EOS Series/Panasonic LUMIX Series/Sony ILCE Series A Series/Nikon D Series. You Can Also Contact us for Confirmation for Your Set Up if You're Unsure About It
- 【UNPARALLELED ANTI-SHAKING STABILIZING】: 32-Bitx3 High-Speed MCU Parallel Control, 100% Improvement in Respond Speed, Pro-Grade Image Stabilization
- 【OLED DISPLAY & 18HRS LONG RUNTIME】: Easily Identify the Connection Status, Battery Level, Control Mode and Multiple Camera Params; The Crane 2 Allows Real-Time Charging to the Camera Even When Your Camera is Without Batteries
- 【18 MONTHS WARRANTY】: 6 Months Extended Warranty Offered by PERGEAR, Remember to Register Online for 18 Months Warranty Totally After Your Purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Supports Cameras Weighing up to 7 Pounds
- Power Select Sony Cameras Through the Stabilizer
- Quick, Direct Camera Control via Handgrip Buttons
- LED Screen Displays Camera and Stabilizer Settings
- Maximum of 18-Hour Runtime with Included Batteries
- Manfrotto-Standard Quick Release Plate for Quick Camera Mounting
- "Slow-Fall" Feature protects Your Camera from A Sudden Drop When the Crane-2 is Powered Down
- 60 Sec. Mount, Dismount and Balance Adjustment with Unique Thumbscrews, No Need of A Screwdriver
- 6th Gen. Instune Algorithm System, 50% Increase in Motor Torque and 20% Improvement in Noise Reduction
- Unique Dovetail Slot Enables High-Precision Balance Adjustment for Faster and More Convenient Camera Mounting
- Quick Control Dial: You Can Either Press or Rotate the Dial to Make Various Camera Parameter Settings such as TV, AV, ISO and EV
Grap a Zhiyun Crane 2 Gimbal and Move With Your Focus!
3.2KG/7LB Max. Payload
Instune Algorithm System which realizes 50% increase in motor torque and 20% improvement in noise reduction, the Crane 2 sets up a new benchmark for the industry supporting a max. payload of 3.2kg.
Real Time Follow Focus
Integrated with an unprecedented follow focus wheel on the body, Crane 2 allows ±0.02° precision real time focus control through camera cable connection, so that you can always keep your subject in focus while moving, setting free your camera for more dedicated task.
18 Hour Long Runtime
18 Hour Ultra Long Battery Life for High-intensity shootings and Phone-charging under emergency, helping you to capture every precious moment.
POV Mode allows for additional camera movement by providing up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis, What this means is that rather than Crane Plus keeping the camera level when you roll left or right, POV mode will move with you and roll your camera left or right, up to 45 degrees. Please Upgrade the firmware of your Crane 2 to 1.72 or Above.
Instant Precise Control
Integrated with the pioneering 32-bit x 3 high-speed MCU parallel control technology which realizes 100% improvement in respond speed, Crane 2 gets high above the industry standard with its cutting-edge attitude compensation system and unparalleled anti-shaking stabilizing performance.
Intuitive OLED Display
The intuitive interface design help you easily identify the connection status, battery level, control mode and multiple camera params, giving you full control over every detail.
Innovative Quick Control Dial
The quick control dial on the control panel is like an integrated extension of your camera. You can either press or rotate the dial to make various camera parameter settings such as TV, AV, ISO and EV, giving you seamless camera control independently from any software applications.
18 Months Warranty
These Smartphones Have Been Tested to be Compatible with the Zhiyun ZY Play APP. If yours is NOT listed, please confirm before your purchase.
ZY Play Requires iOS 9.0 or Later Version.
- iPhone SE、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPhone 6s、iPhone 6s Plus、iPhone 7、iPhone 7 Plus、iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus、iPhone X
- Google Pixel2、Google Pixel2 XL、Google Pixel、Google Pixel XL、Google Nexus 6、Google Nexus 6p、Google Nexus 5x
- Samsung S8、Samsung S8+、Samsung S7, Samsung S7 edge、Samsung S6、Samsung S6 edge、Samsung S5、Samsung Note8、Samsung Note7Huawei P10、Huawei P10 Plus、Huawei P9、Huawei Mate 10、Huawei Mate 9、Huawei Mate 8、Huawei Mate S
- Oneplus 5、Oneplus 5T、Oneplus 3、Oneplus 3T
- Xiaomi 6、Xiaomi 5、Xiaomi 5s、Xiaomi 4、Redmi Note 4x、Redmi Note 3
- LG G6、LG G5
- Smartisan NUT Pro 2、Smartisan U1 Pro
- Oppo R9s
- Vivo X7
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
During that time, the Crane 2 came out so I returned my v2 and bought the Crane 2. I've had the Crane 2 for 2 months and has been working properly ever since. It's a lot more hefty then the previous models and it's less portable as well. I wished that the bottom pistol grip was detachable so that it's more compact for traveling and taking it on the go. It is also a lot heavier then the previous models and less discreet, but other then that it's one of the best, if not, the best gimbal out with the price point. It took me 3 tries before I finally had a proper working version. I'll be taking this to my travels in Asia later this year!
I also I to point out how their customer service was on-point and very helpful. A++++ service!
BIG NOTE TO ANYONE USING THIS WITH CANON: The Crane comes with a variety of cables for different camera brands. You'll find that the cable specified to work with the Canon 5d Mark IV doesn't look like it will work with the camera.... it is a micro b usb on both ends... like what you'd have with an Android phone. The 5d Mark IV has one of those skinny USB 3.0 connections. You'll want to plug the provided micro b cable into the bottom portion of the camera's port... it fits and it works trust me. Kind of odd... I had to email Zhiyun for clarification on this and their customer services answered back almost within minutes.
Overall... this is a really nice piece of gear for my type of work. I'm satisfied.
I got mine on a Thursday excellent fast shipping by Pergear and I used it on a Sunday for a Wedding!!
I have to say my first order was a Ronin M, and that was a disaster, I had a "Not a DJI intelligent battery" message, no matter what I did the Ronin M did not work. Frustrated beyond belief I returned it immediately and I order my Zhiyun Crane 2!! The best decision I have ever made!!
For those of you savoring the same idea, don't waste your time or money the Crane 2 will impress you and then some.
Btw. With the new 7.2 update now I can do POV mode!! It's awesome.
Thank you Zhiyun for making and excellent product!!
Once working, it is a great Gimbal.
Cons; At first it was difficult to get the perfect settings to make your shot as smooth as possible.
You also get super tired from holding it with one hand as opposed to having handles on a gimbal.
Mines specially, will get stuck when trying to shoot upside down, figured it out afterwards. I’m just complaining all these aren’t that serious.
Pros; it is a perfect gimbal for my needs, very transportable and small without causing lots of attention to yourself when filming.
Battery life is amazing. The stands help out a lot! I can go on forever but these are my main points.
Most recent customer reviews
my only complaint is that when you switch between modes, sometimes you have to restart the stabilize so it zeros out .Read more