- Save 5% on Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer when you purchase $4.00 or more of Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Portable Ice Maker with LCD Display when you purchase $4.00 or more of Ivation Portable Ice Maker with LCD Display offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Amazing Sound Bluetooth Speaker- NFC - 16 Hrs Play Time when you purchase $4.00 or more of Amazing Sound Bluetooth Speaker- NFC - 16 Hrs Play Time offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display when you purchase $4.00 or more of Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handheld Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaner for Stain Removal, Curtains, Crevasses, Bed Bug Control, Car Seats and More
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-natural 100 percent chemical free deep cleaning with this multi-purpose handheld steamer; removes grime, grease, mold, stains indoor and outdoor; works well in kitchen, bathroom, closet, patio, garage and vehicles, even can work as a steamer to remove wrinkles from garments
- Emits pressurized powerful hot steam continuously for up to 15-20 minutes; cleans and sanitizes a variety of surfaces, including, carpets, counters, floors, fabrics and vehicles. Steam Cleaner handheld is pressurized steam cleaner is tough on germs easy to handheld.
- Easy use; lightweight and handheld with 9.5 feet power cord for easy mobility. Effective to solve bed bug problem, it is the best steam cleaner for bed bugs.
- Includes 9 accessories: Flexible extension hose, Long spray nozzle, Door/window nozzle, Door/window nozzle plate, Bent spray nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Funnel, Measuring cup and Towel sleeve
- Holds 8 ounces of water; 2-3 minute warm-up time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- 3 Minute warm-up time
- Holds 6 ounces of water
- 210 Degree Tip Temperature
- 9 Foot Power Cord For Easy Mobility
- Effective on Mites, Scabies, Bed Bugs, Lice Mange and other insect infestations.
- Excellent for cleaning cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, garden equipment, workshops, etc.
- Remove stains from bedding, carpets, blankets, headboard sand upholstery.
- Quickly and easily clean furniture, table tops and counters
- Clean tile, grout and shower doors with steam instead of harmful chemicals
- Easily reaches cracks and crevices other cleaning methods cannot reach.
- Remove chewing gum and candle wax easily and quickly.
- Clean blinds, drapes and curtains
Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaning and Sanitizing System with Attachments
All-in-One Steam Cleaner
This Steam Cleaner is Equipped with a powerful 1050-Watt heating system and offers a chemical-free way to deep clean and Sanitize you whole Home. This Steam Cleaner has the perfect attachments to sanitize every inch of your home and to make it free from Bed Bugs, Lice, Nits, Scabies Mites, Skin Parasites, Pet Mange and Ear Mites. It is also great for Garment Steaming, or for cleaning cars, trucks, motorcycles and Boaats, Cut through any mess using powerful high-pressure steam. The Steamer works on almost any hard surface, including windows, sinks, stoves, countertops, refrigerators, and shower doors. It's also a fabric steamer to remove clothing wrinkles.
Please follow the instructions carefully and make sure to follow all the warnings!
Do not open the lid until all steam has been Released from the Steamer. Do not overfill the Steamer. Do not Point the steam nozzle within six feet of a Person or a Pet. Be responsible and be cautious - this is an amazing product if used correctly
- Accessories Include
- Squeegee attachment
- Towel sleeve
- Measuring cup
- Bent spray nozzle
- Round brush nozzle
- Flexible extension hose
- Long spray nozzle
- Door/window nozzle
Top Customer Reviews
Higher gloss paint is easier to clean with it (obviously), but flat paint cleaned up better than I expected. I've been unable to clean mine without scrubbing and taking off a layer of drywall... I plan to repaint but wanted to wash walls a bit first. This will do an okay job. It took several runs with steam cleaner to get it somewhat clean though. Can't blame the steam cleaner, this paint is awful to clean.
I tried it on very dirty "white" microfiber-like fabric that I was stupid enough to reupholster our nursery rocking chair with. I've got two boys so it's gross. It did okay. Not perfect. I may need to try one of scrub brush ends too.
Complaints: The cord is long-ish, but really needs to be longer to do a lot of cleaning. The cord won't reach my shower so I can steam the inside of the shower doors. I think this will clean the doors awesome but I'll need to get an extension cord. The plug is three pronged fyi for purchasing an extension cord.
They give you one washable microfiber pad. Awesome. I love that it's reusable. But it'd be nice to have gotten a second. I'll probably try to make one. I also will probably make something to store/carry the parts in. I don't really want to keep the box. There are a LOT of parts which is good but I don't want to lose any.
Overall I'm very happy with this. It's super small. It does a really good job on many many things.
Couple safety tips- read the instructions... These are hot and blow hot steam.Read more ›
|Length: 8:59 Mins|
Using steam is a great way to remove some of those hard to clean stains and built up grease and while you clean you are sanitizing the areas because of the hot steam temperature. Just be careful as there are some things that you should consider when using steam to clean and you have to do it safely. I included a video to help you understand the potential risky areas and how to remove and seal the lid and attach the accessory tools to the unit.
The power cord is 12 feet long and it lets you work in a large area without relocating the power plug which saves you time. We cleaned some pretty tough areas and in particular the back shelf on a garage's wash tub that was dirtier that I remembered. The steam cleaned and sanitized the area in just a few minutes. It even cleaned off some old splattered paint from the faucet nozzles on the sink. We cleaned around the cook top stove and removed the tough to get at grease and we steam cleaned the grease screen in the cook top exhaust.Read more ›
|Length: 6:36 Mins|
- Rather small, once all of the attachments are removed the entire steamer is smaller than a one-gallon pitcher of water.
- Heats up to 210F (100C) in just a few minutes
- You get about a 20 second burst of steam before it begins to fade. It takes about 15-20 seconds to build up additional steam for the next blast.
- A variety of attachments - a grout brush, a standard nozzle, a squeegee scrubber, and an elbow attachment.
- The power cord is about 6 feet in length.
- The squeegee attachment is effective for cleaning shower doors and glass surfaces. We don't necessarily use it as the final step of cleaning but it is effective to use it and then follow-up with a dry towel in order to remove any streaks.
- Holds 175Ml of water, which is more than it seems when you are filling up the steamer. One thing I do is that I always empty all of the water out of the unit prior to storing the steamer. This is to help keep the internals clean, but it also helps prevent me from over-filling the steamer upon my next use.
Final Verdict - A nice electric steam cleaner - it offers a variety of attachments at a relative bargain.
Please Note- I received this product for reviewing purposes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this because I had a saw a few small bed bugs and needed to tackle the issue before it spread throughout my house. My sister had a steamer that she's never used. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Niecey
Stopped working. Barely used it. Possibly clogged but no way to clean it. Avoid this one.Published 1 day ago by David White
Great steamer! It's small enough not to be cumbersome but puts out a good amount of steam. Gets the job done with ease. Would recommend.Published 2 days ago by Nancy
Brought this as a replacement for my 2nd Bissell steamer that died on me in less than a year. Actually I like steamer better than the Bissell.Published 3 days ago by mochaflame
I really dislike writing bad reviews but I had to say I'm not super impressed by this tool. First the part you pour water into is super small so you have to use a funnel. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Techbswift
Not strong enough. The hose is not long enough. Would b nice if the trigger was on the nozzlePublished 3 days ago by bernard galdo
This was just a waste of money. It doesn't even work. The attachments are cheap, the instructions are even cheaper, and in the end nothing happens, it just blows out cold air. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Megan Teems
I've really lucked out with all my home tools! This is one of my favorite cleaning tools that has come in so handy in so many different cases. Read morePublished 4 days ago by AvaDawn4