Handheld Mini Sewing Machine Portable and It Can Sew Cloth Quickly.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Handheld Sewing Machine
- Fix hems or shorten slacks
- Works on all fabrics
- Great for home or travel
- Repairs Delicate Fabrics like silk
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Drawing the lisle softly from the bobbin and threading it fromwinding A, and put it in the tension controller B. Then threading it
through the winding C. Putting the top of the listle beside the needle, and then threading the lisle through the needle by using the threader 2-3
2. Lift up the clothe fastening plate with right forefinger and putting the cloth under fastening plate and then setting down the fastening plate
3. Pressing the top of the machine up and down and do over, then
the right hand should move to right step by step and let left hand hold
the cloth the control the direction
4. You can adjust the bolt for the optimal habitus, adjust nut.
Replace winding:Drawing prolate distaff and thread spindle if you want to change an big clew. After threading again and readjusting the tight and loose of lisle,
you can sewing again.
Replace needle:Loose the setscrew with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Notice to let the flat part of needle face the invariant setscrew.