Bike Handlebar Mirror Handlebar Mount, Rear-View Bicycle Mirrors Cycling Accessories Adjustable Lens for Beach Cruisers Mountain Road Hybrid BMX Motorcycle Recumbent Trike Electric Bike Scooter
|Lens Curvature Description||Flat|
|Vehicle Service Type||Off-Road-Motorcycles|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality Material: The frame of the clamp-on bike mirrors made of high quality aluminum alloy, which is a lightweight metal, resistant, long lasting durability and sturdy. Large front-slivered glass provide you a crisp clear image and more faithful image quality without ghosting during biking.
- Full Angle Adjustment: The pair of mirrors has a ball-joint in the back, which makes it easily adjustable. 360 degree horizontally rotation and 30 degree vertically rotation can provide any angle you need.
- Universal Compatibility: Suitable for any handle-bars has a size within 22-25mm diameter(0.8-1 inch), Fits most kids bicycle, lowrider bike, mountain bike, electric bicycle beach cruisers, scooter, road bike, bybrid bike, BMX bike, motorcycle, street bike, E-bike, recumbent trike or any bicycle from electra townie bike.
- Safer Cycling: Mounting a mirrors will be great for any commuters who ride on busy roads with lots of cars overtaking them and need to constantly monitor the traffic behind, help to keep you safety.
- Easy Installation: Mounting the mirror is easy and it does not require a high precision because the ball-joint make it easy to fine-tune for your riding style and position. Once all the screw is tightened, and the mirror is set, it will holds in place very well if you ride on bumpy segments such as gravel or cobble stones.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To make the picture complete: something is rattling inside the mirror, so the ride is kinda loud on an uneven surface.