Handlive 150LB Resistance Bands Set for Home Workouts, Physical Therapy, Portable Exercise Bands with Handles, Gym Ankle Strap, Door Attachment, 8-Shaped Stretch Band, and Wrist Sweatbands
|Color||Black, blue, red, yellow, green|
|Material||Eco-friendly natural latex rubber|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable and Stackable: The exercise resistance bands can be used alone stacked in any combination to a maximum equivalent from 10lb to 150 lbs. You can easily choose the strength you want to workout.
- Your Personal Home Gym: The gym elastic bands set is great for legs and butt, toning your chest, abs, biceps, triceps, and more! Help you in different exercises like Crossfit, Squats, Yoga, Physical Therapy, Pilates, and Weight Loss.
- Portable workout straps: Designed for light and speedy mobility, which can be rolled up to stash in a gym bag, suitcase, or overnight trip making it perfect for travel, gym office, hotel and beach.
- High Quality Sweat Wristbands: Designed with organic cotton material and good absorbent, which can wipe off sweat from your face when you exercise or do sports, give you a comfortable sporting feeling.
- Fitness Resistance Band Kit Includes: 5 * resistance tubes, 2 * Non-Slip foam hanldes, 1 * door anchor, 2 * ankle straps, 1 * figure 8 exercise cord, 2 * wrist sweatbands, and 1 * waterproof carrying bag.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HANDLIVE RESISTANCE BANDS SET
Enjoy a full-body workout anytime and anywhere!
Why You Choose Handlive full-body resistance bands Set?
- Adjustable exercise resistance bands let you get the workout that’s right for your body.
- Fitness bands kit is designed to help you exercise your body, train the different muscles. Use these elastic exercise bands to build and tone your chest, lower body, upper body, abdomen, biceps, triceps, back, and buttocks.
Convenient and Portable
Enjoy every day whether you workout in your hotel or on your patio, even the gym. It's convenient to travel with it!
The resistance bands are ideal for:
Yoga and Fitness
The perfect combination of yoga and fitness! It allows you to have both strength and energy!
Your Personal Home Gym
With this resistance bands set, you can exercise a wide variety of muscles without the need to use heavy machines and bulky exercise gear.
What you can get:
Red tension band (50 lbs.22.8 KG)
Black tension band (40 lbs.18.2 KG)
Blue tension band (30 lbs.13.6 KG)
Green tension (20 lbs.9.1 KG)
Yellow tension (10 lbs.4.5 KG)
1 x Door Anchor 2 x Ankle Straps
1 x Figure 8 Exercise Cord
2 x Wrist Sweatbands
1x Carrying Bag 2 x Cushioned Foam Handles
1x Workout Guide
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest problem with this set is that the documentation/manual that comes with it is of very poor quality. I had no idea how to use the door anchor until I watched a YouTube video that showed how it worked. It was also unclear how to perform the various exercises. For this reason, know that you will have to be doing some research into resistance band workouts to figure out how to effectively use this set. I quickly got overwhelmed, but after spending a few hours sorting through online articles, videos and guides, I was able to figure out how to perform a variety of different exercises.
Things I learned during my research and review of this product:
* You can add one or two different bands to make your workout harder.
* There are a TON of different exercises you can do. Most workouts target arms, chest, legs, and buttocks.
* I was constantly having to clip various pieces in and out, which required a lot of starting and stopping. I think it might be better to do different exercises on different days so you're not constantly stopping and starting to make adjustments to the equipment.
* The exercises can be as hard as you make them. Increasing the number of sets and repetitions you do allows you go "grow" the workout to your personal strength level.
* The bands are very portable and could be used pretty much anywhere.
As a newbie, I don't know exactly how to judge the quality of this set. I only used them work out a few times before writing this review so I can't speak to the long-term quality of the materials.
In conclusion, I think this resistance band sets gives you a lot of workout options. However, you'll either have to know what you're doing already or prepare to invest some time in figuring out what exercises you can do.
My hope is that this resistance band set will get me to the point that my leg, back and balance issues will improve to the point that I can reduce the number of my PT visits and, hopefully, to allow me to get back to doing the type of upper body exercises I used to do in the gym.