We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Naturally Processed Leather Which Is Chemical Less, Non-Allergic and Eco Friendly
- Brass/ Metal Fitting Buckles and Holders and Internally Lined with Strong Green Canvas Make it Durable and Long Lasting
- Vintage Leather Bag. It Is Handcrafted Using Pure 100% Genuine Goat Leather.
- NOTE: Buy Genuine Bag from HANDMADECART only!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- 100% Genuine Naturally Processed Leather. - Unique and versatile leather bag complement any outfit. - These handmade leather satchels are created with thicker, heavier grain leather and feature bold, brass fittings and hand stitched detail Approximate External Dimensions of 15" bag is 11" x 11" x 4". - Three internal compartments allow you to have enough space for essentials - Two interior zip pockets - Sturdy black canvas lining available in four classic colors rectangular shape having rounded corners. - Adjustable 30 cm long shoulder strap having detachable clips. ->Strong, hard buffalo leather. ->Handmade in India by experienced craftspeople by hand stitching ->Distinctive leather smell that fades within 4-6 weeks of regular use ->Whether you're looking for a new everyday bag or something special for a night out, our designs are available in a range of colors and leather, even neon shades! ->Available in different sizes and with a unique look to suit every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.8 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00OPB0DCK
- Item model number: HMC15POC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoulder strap has a buckle (Why?!) rather than an adjustable pull (like a guitar strap would have). This wouldn't be a problem except that the shoulder buckle's prong (the part that threads through the hole) isn't long enough to get a decent hold on the strap.This causes the strap to slip through and the bag to fall randomly, when you're out and about with anything more than a few pounds in the bag.
There could be a few solutions to this problem, the first would be finding a good length and sewing the two sides of the strap together (which would void the return) or you could just buy another strap and tailor it on yourself. Either way for $50, this isn't the worst bag in the world, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it if you plan on using it all the time.
These bags are all so similar that I suspect they might all be made at the same facility and re-branded. Some have handles, some have rounded edges while some are more square, but the general design is really similar. So it all comes down to what you prefer.
The stitching on most of them looks pretty good, and each bag is unique in its own way: leather grain, color, hardware etc. And I have to say that, of all of the bags I looked at, this one was the worst of the bunch. The leather seemed a little cheaper, the stitching was a little rougher, and you could see lots of imprints and dents where they'd worked on the leather. On the other hand, it cost half as much as the next most expensive one, so you get what you pay for.
And yes, it's goatskin and it does have a unique smell. Kind of gamey, kind of rancid, a little bit oily, a little vegetal. But even in the week that I had these bags before sending most of them back, the odor seemed to fade a little bit.
Bottom line: If you like this style of bag you could probably do a lot worse or pay a lot more. I can't speak to how durable they are as I just kept one and haven't started using it. But so far I am happy with the one I kept (the 15" Rustic Town Vintage Leather Laptop Bag).
It didn't let me down when it came in the mail.
I really that it is all made of leather, including the straps, not like other cheap ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased two of these from two different companies, this is my favorite of the two. Naturally tanned leather often has an odd smell for a month, this one did not the other... Read morePublished 8 months ago by carol
Incredible quality, I get plenty of comments, and fairly spacious. I love, love, love this bag.Published 14 months ago by AshAspiring
Great quality leather, no doubt, especially for the money, but there is one issue I will warn others about when it comes to the design... Read morePublished 14 months ago by M. S.
good bag great price! Only issue the place for the computer is not really padded at all, and the strap kept slipping. Had to make a new strap.Published 16 months ago by Coriander
Item received prior to expected date, strap on bag seems to adjust in the wrong direction. Otherwise, very nice and roomy.Published 16 months ago by P. Parker
Loved the looks of the bag but the buckles are cheaply made and if you put anything to heavy the strap comes loosePublished 16 months ago by Amber Baker
Bought as gift...had to make sure it was not too much a “man purse” . He really likes it as he travels a lot, it holds his tablet, phone, magazine etc and he can wear it across to... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Shophiajayne
The buckles leave a little to be desired. The placement of the rivets could be better. It appears to be bonded leather or very thin leather, I am used to cowhide. Read morePublished 17 months ago by John Gabrielsen