|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches|
|Cover Material||Full Grain Cowhide Leather|
|Material Type||Genuine Leather|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Brightness Rating||55 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SL-CB-1681|
Handmade Travelers Notebook - Refillable Leather Travel Journal Writing Diary,3 Inserts,192 Pages,Standard 8.5 x 4.5 in, Coffee Brown
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ 100% genuine leather cover provides support and protection, and it distresses beautifully
- ✔ Including 3 journal inserts in standard travel notebook size, each with 32 sheets / 64 pages. When one of the notepads is full, it's simple to remove it and refill a new one
- ✔ Lays flat and no knots found in this travelers notebook, making it very easy to write in
- ✔ Mixed with fountain pen friendly lined, grid & blank paper, this notebook is great for bullet journaling, sketching, planning, writing and more
- ✔ Comes with - 1x leather cover, 3x inserts, 1x linen bag, 1x spare elastic band kit. Packed in a nice gift-type box ready to be given as a gift
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Invite a Little Excitement to Your Life and Keep a Record of It Along the Way: This Is the Notebook You Need to Do So in Style.
Handcrafted Travelers Notebook
- this journal is total handmade. It is hand cut, hand punched and hand finished, resulting in a high standard travelers notebook
Full Grain Leather Cover
- the leather cover is built to last and last
- made with thick vintage style, pull up cow leather which will age beautifully with use
- it may contains small markings or scratches, which only adds to the charm
Very Easy to Write In
- unlike other travel diary, Newestor notebook use metal clips to fasten elastic bands with leather cover, so you won’t find knot on back or spine, which make sure the notebook lays completely flat when open, and no interference when writing/drawing
- you can write with all of the notebooks in the journal or remove them and play around with it
- already comes supplied with 3 notebooks (sized 21 x 11cm) inserted
- when one of notebook is full, it's simple to remove it and refill a new one in its place
- fits the standard midori inserts
Excellent Paper Quality
- thick 100gsm paper, fountain pen friendly
- mixed lined, blank, grid paper for multiple purposes
Makes a Wonderful Gift
- packed in a nice gift-type box ready to be given as a gift to writers, travelers, students, etc.
- 1 x leather cover
- 3 x notebooks
- 1 x spare elastic band (for repairing or adding more inserts)
- 1 x linen bag
- 1 x kraft box
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a writer and have kept journals and diaries since I was a very young kid and still continue to write in journals and always will. Pen to paper is the most enjoyable thing for me. I collect all sorts of journals and notebooks and love to try new ones. This handmade leather traveler's notebook by September Leather is luscious. It is so nice and is great for tossing into my backpack or whatever bag I am carrying when I travel.
It is made of genuine supple leather. It smells and feels so good! There are three notebooks inside. Graph, blank, and lined. I have no use for graph paper so I am replacing that notebook with a lined one and keeping the blank one in for sketching and doodling.
Each notebook is separate and can be removed and replaced easily. The whole thing is kept together by an elastic band which allows the journal to lay flat when in use and also to easily remove and replace notebooks. This comes with an extra elastic in case the current one breaks as well as a dust cover and it is boxed nicely.
As with all the genuine leather notebooks I have like this, it is "floppy" as opposed to having a hard cover. The leather is soft and pliable, not hard or stiff. It can be treated with leather conditioner and even waterproofed as you would any leather item. I am going to condition it soon. The leather is not perfect and it should not be. There are slight variations in the overall color which shows it is not overly treated and is, indeed, actual leather. I don't really care if something is real leather but I do care when sellers claim something is leather and it turns out to be faux or PU. That bugs me. This is the real deal and you can easily feel and smell it!
I love this journal/notebook and have already taken it with me for a weekend trip. It's always hard or me to start writing in a new notebook or journal but knowing I can swap out the notebooks when they are full made it easier. With a little care, the cover should last for years. This notebook is very good quality and would be a great gift to anyone who enjoys good, handmade journals and notebooks like myself.
I received this notebook for free in exchange for my honest review. Since I really do collect these things, I know the real deal from fake "pleather" types and I also know when a notebook will hold up. This one will and I truly love the look, feel, and functionality of it.
PS, I was very hesitant when considering this one, you see many of these less expensive leather cover journals are available here. If you do your homework and check the reviews carefully, you will find an inordinately high number of "fake reviews" for these. Many are easily spotted, but don't take my word for it, run the item through a program that spots those shills. I found this company and Midori do not employ those fraud like tactics. I really wish Amazon would be a little more proactive in that area, to their credit, they do remove some if you notify them about suspicious reviews. I just wish there as a way to prevent them in the first place, but I know that would be very difficult and undoubted some honest reviews/reviewers could potentially be caught up in that net. So just stay vigilant until then. And this little ps might get this review bounced, we'll see. Cheers again