|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Naturally Processed Leather Which Is Chemical Less, Non-Allergic and Eco Friendly
- Brass/ Metal Fitting Buckles and Holders and Internally Lined with Strong Green Canvas Make it Durable and Long Lasting
- Mobile Pocket Outside Shoulder Strap and Card, Pen and Mobile Holder Inside the Bag, Laptop Padding Inside
- Vintage Leather Bag. It Is Handcrafted Using Pure 100% Genuine Goat Leather.
- NOTE: Buy Genuine Bag from HANDMADECART only! Beware of fake replicas.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Material: Genuine Naturally Processed Leather. Fashionable College Style bag in a Simple Design Features: Leather: Goatskin Color: Brown Fastener: Magnet One main inner compartment,two small inner compartments, two zip pockets Green cotton lining Adjustable shoulder strap (Dimensions (WxL): 45 x 1 in (115 x 3 cm)) with buckle Fair Trade product Produced using genuine leather from traditional tanneries Dyed exclusively using natural ingredients including saffron, indigo and poppy Our first priority is customer satisfaction, and therefore your feedback is very important to us. We would be grateful if you posted a review to help us improve our future services. Please note: Due to its natural production, the product may possess a strong leather odor. This leathery smell will reduce after two weeks of usage. As our leather bags are natural, handmade products, there is a small chance that certain seams are not perfectly aligned, or that small imperfections in texture and color may appear.
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 12.7 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OPBEWN6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Some things to mention:
-Things might be slightly off , but that's what makes handcrafted items unique. Everything was in working order, and I didn't have any frayed stitching.
- The leather is new and does have a slight smell, not the usual deep rich smell you get with leather coats that have been processed for a long time. You can fix this with a leather safe oil that has an aromas to it. I used 100% essential oil with a light orange peel aroma, and the smell went away after a few minutes. Eventually the leather smell will develop and the aroma from the oil will dissipate. A lot of people commented to me in class that It smelled fantastic, so win win.
- The leather was slightly stiff and dry, it is shipped by amazon so it might need a few moments of care. You can fix this at the same time with the smell, any leather conditioner or oil will add moister back in. This will soften the texture and protect the leather better from rain.
My only complaint is that there was a fair bit of glue from where the lining was lined to be stitched and seeped out in various spots. A bit more care could have been taken to wipe it off before it dried by the maker. However, I was able to rub it off with a slightly damp rag after a little bit of work. Nothing I wasn't willing to do at this price honestly.
Like any leather product, it will need cleaning and care a few times a year. Wonderful bag though for the price, ad it's something that will last for a long time.
Pictured, I put my laptop, tablet, a notebook, a battery charger, gum, two pens, a textbook, my wallet, and some personal wipes (lol). It was a little heavy, but it fit. Normally, I won't be carrying this much stuff around (i.e. I won't need a tablet AND laptop on the same day)
The smell is beginning to fade.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not expand to fit more than a laptop and the strap broke off in less than a month.Published 2 days ago by Janine Aldama
This thing is really nice. The leather is well cut. The pockets are well thought out and the strap is adjustable. Read morePublished 6 months ago by The Ellingtons
Nicely crafted and feels very durable. Very good leather thickness, stitching and hardware. No bad smells and clean rubbed-sealed leather. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Peter A. Roca
the Bag looks nice enough but has started falling apart after minimal use. This product in not durable for being leather. Cheap price - Cheaply made.Published 8 months ago by Jake Beard
This bag is great. It feels very high quality, and I haven't had it for a long time but I'm confident it will stand up to travel. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Shipper
i've noticed this briefcase is large enough to carry my laptop and a change of clothes if i would ever get stranded somewhere. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Robyn Files
Mom and dad purchased the briefcase for me as a graduation gift, thanks to them i no longer have to carry a backbag around. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kelly Beard
Thank goodness i actually found a legit leather briefcase, and not a Chinese made piece of crap. i do like how its all handmade and not made by mechanical slaves in factories. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Virginia Garrison