Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Handpresso Outdoor Espresso Set" and save 37% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Handpresso Outdoor Espresso Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No Co2 cartridges needed so there is no waste and never run of out pressure simple design for dependability and you never run out of pressure and you can take it on a plane
- The Outdoor set is made of thermo-formed extreme vibration attenuation designed to withstand 50psi the set includes everything you need
- Four light weight espresso cups which are great for travel and keep you espresso hot and two handpresso napkins
- Thermal carafe allows you take your espresso anywhere
- Uses ESE sized pods such as starbucks, illy, lavazza, gaggia etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Outdoor set consist of everything you need to take espresso with you where ever you want to go. To make a creme filled espresso just pump up the Handpresso Wild espresso maker to 16 bar of pressure, add hot water from the included thermo flask and insert and espresso pod. Then push the brew button and the air pressure will force the hot water through the espresso pod directly into your cup. water and E.S.E. (Easy Serve Espresso) pods. An adjustable strap helps keep your espresso experience as mobile and convenient as possible. What a great gift idea. Includes Handpresso Wild Espresso Maker, Four Handpresso Espresso Cups, One Insulated Flask, Two Napkins, Light Weight Hard Thermo Foam Case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- makes a great espresso shot
- simple and easy to use with ESE pods
- nice carrying case and quality looking products
- price - it's expensive no matter where you choose to buy it
- thermos works okay, but after an hour the espresso shots become weaker due to water not being as hot
- it's messy
So, I do love this thing. Using it reminds me of using a manual bicycle tire pump. But I would not recommend using it inside your vehicle without a towel, as it does tend to leak water and espresso when you open it to remove the used pod. If it didn't leak, I'd give it 5 stars.
The machine is well-built and mostly well-designed. I'm not giving it 5 stars for one reason, the main gasket is a bit finicky and the difference between installing it correctly and incorrectly is minute and easy to do wrong. Installed incorrectly, you won't be able to close the brew-lid. Once you realize the difference, it's easy to correctly install and verify the correct installation.
I also highly recommend the "Intense" brew-lid as an accessory.
Just having it with you it has been quite a talking point as well only problem it stopped compressing the last time we used it
I had to send it away to get it fixed they returned it with a few extra seals seems that was the problem and easy to repair yourself on the road reason I sent it away I have a habit of breaking things but now I know how it works I will replace the seal myself when it breaks next time