Baby Handprint Kit |NO Mold| Baby Picture Frame, Baby Footprint kit, Perfect for Baby Boy Gifts,Top Baby Girl Gifts, Baby Shower Gifts, Newborn Baby Keepsake Frames (Standard, Black)
- ✅BONUS COLOR INSERTS! CREAM, WHITE, BLUE & PINK! A gift that will be cherished for a life: If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that will light up your friends heart, a baby clay handprint kit is the perfect choice. This adorable kit comes complete with 3 packs of non-toxic white clay, mini rolling pin, handpainted wood frame, double sided tape & easy instructions. Your beautiful frame keeps gifting sweet little moments forever.
- ✅UNLIKE OTHER HANDPRINT KITS: When the clay dries on your frame it shrinks slightly – this is normal. On OTHER frames you’re often left with an unsightly brown background. Added to this, was flimsy acrylic that goes cloudy over time. This isn’t good enough. So we’ve made sure your frame is up to the highest quality standards. Your frame has a seamless white transition, and is 100% Real Glass. Oh and almost forgot to mention: Unlike other frames, ours has no exposed wood making it MOLD FREE!
- ✅A GENTLE MOMENT OF CREATION: It won’t be long before they’re all grown up and on their way. So take a moment now, capture their little handprint, to remind you of their newborn days. For the perfect still memory, wait until bubs is sleeping in a peaceful moment, then take your print. Simple to follow instructions will guide you step by step. Your precious creation will be assembled in under 10 minutes, and ready for proud display.
- ✅CAPTURE YOUR ADORABLE FUR-BABY ALSO! There’s nothing more precious than seeing your infant grow up alongside your beloved family pet. Instead of buying a separate paw print kit, you can imprint your baby’s handprint, alongside your pet’s pawprint. The non-toxic clay is perfectly safe to use on all pets. Finish off your keepsake frame with an adorable photo of your child and their loveable furry pal.
- ✅USA-BASED COMPANY, LITTLE HIPPO QUALITY GUARANTEE: Securing your newborn memories is our greatest pleasure. Thank you for trusting your precious moments with Little Hippo. Unlike cheaper products, our kits are designed in the US, and made to last! We guarantee the high quality and 100% confident you will be delighted. If anything happens in the first 12-months, let us know immediately! We’ll send you a replacement or full refund. Order Now, Capture The Moment.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Today’s Little Moments, Become Tomorrow’s Precious Memories.
Hold their tiny hand for eternity, with the Little Hippo Baby Imprint Picture Frame – non-toxic clay, in 4 designer frame colors.
Look at those itty bitty feet, they sure do make a giant footprint on our heart. And those precious little hands grasping around one finger, sending tears of love through your soul. Soon enough, those tiny fingers and toes will grow and time will fade those cherished early years. But cast them in clay with a Little Hippo keepsake frame, and they’re yours to keep strong forever. A tiny imprint today - tiny moments for a lifetime.
Designed in the USA, Handcrafted Finish – Capturing Miniature Memories With Excellence
The Little Hippo Imprint Picture Frame Kit Includes:
- 100% solid wood frame, hand painted.
- INCLUDED IN SET: 3 Packs of non-toxic white clay, mini roller, double sided tape, picture frame (backboard, dividers, acrylic, outer frame) + easy to follow instructions with diagrams.
- No mixing or baking required / clay air-dries in 48 hours.
- 4 décor friendly colors to choose from: Rustic White, Jet Black, Pure White, or Deep Espresso
- 4 Interior frame/divder colors: White, Cream, Blue & Pink
- Extra thick acrylic safety glass to protect photos and imprint
- FRAME DIMENSIONS: 11.1” x 9.09”
- CLAY AREA: 4.7” x 6.3”
- PHOTO AREAS: 2.75” X 2.75”. Photos can be slightly bigger
Simple To Print, Easy To Assemble - Capture The Perfect Moment Forever
Let’s Get You Started.
Your kit comes complete with 3 packs of non-toxic white clay. After a thorough handwash, open all 3 packs, and knead them together with love. To keep your clay free from blemishes, keep it in your hands – do not put it down on any surface. After 3 minutes of kneading, your clay will be one smooth piece, and then, you’re ready to roll!
Simply place the clay into the center of frame’s backboard, and press with the palm of your hand. Fill the entire space right into the corners. Then use the enclosed roller to smooth it out. No need to rush, your clay will stay soft for a while – take your time to capture the perfect little handprint.
Your Baby Is Simply Perfect! We’ll Make Sure Their Print Is Also.
Capture Your Precious Imprint
For a perfect, wiggle free print you may like to wait until baby is sleeping peacefully.
Allow Your Clay To Harden Well
Allow up to 4 days for your clay to set. Other companies won’t tell you, but results can be heartbreaking – mold, and random fingerprints! No touching, for 4 days.
Ready For Proud Display
Assembling the frame is easy. Place the outer frame on a table – front side facing down. Place the protective acrylic, then the white insert, and finally the clay imprint backboard, and secure.
|Baby Handprint Kit |NO MOLD| Baby Picture Frame (Black, Standard)||Baby Handprint Kit |NO MOLD| Baby Picture Frame (White, Standard)||Baby Handprint Kit |NO MOLD| Baby Picture Frame (Espresso, Standard)||Baby Handprint Kit |Deluxe Size + NO Mold| Baby Picture Frame (White, Deluxe)||Baby Handprint Kit |Deluxe Size + NO Mold| Baby Picture Frame (Black, Deluxe)|
|Hand Painted Wood Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Double Sided Tape||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|4 Color Insert Options||✓||✓||✓|
|100% Real Glass||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first time I attempted it on my own. Because the clay dries so quickly, the footprint ended up being rippled and his second toe didn't get imprinted well. I wanted to redo it with someone's help and purchased a second kit. The clay in this first kit was moist and oily: each piece slid out of the bag when I opened it.
The clay on the second kit was drier and stuck to the inside of each bag. I moistened each with olive oil, and added a bit more oil when I mixed them together. When I rolled it out, it was smooth and seemed perfect. I had help getting the prints and the foot was so much better this time around. HOWEVER, the clay cracked once it started to dry (about 30 minutes after the prints were made)!
I'm really frustrated, because the whole process to even GET the prints from my baby was difficult (wait til he's asleep...is he in a deep sleep? Check his hand to see if it's floppy.. Okay, now roll out the clay as smooth as possible. Crap, is he waking up?). Now the GOOD print I got looks horrible because the clay is cracked. Wth?! So much for trying to preserve my son's prints while he's small.
UPDATE: The company reached out to me and sent me extra packets of clay with which to patch my print. It was nice of them, so I'm adding a star. Unfortunately it's not a perfect fix, but it looks better. Maybe spackle would have been an option too?
I was contacted by the seller who sent me a replacement kit after hearing about my disappointment with the product. My second attempt turned out much better!! The clay does dry out very fast from the point of kneading to when you are smoothing it out with the roller. For me, the trick was to put a little olive oil in the clay (like the instructions suggest) and then kneading it in. This makes the clay a lot more moist and after pressing it into the frame you’re actually able to smooth out the surface and get it to look like the pictures of the product. I’m attaching a picture of my second mold, and revising my one star review to a five star for excellent customer service, even if the kit is mildly challenging to get to look just right.
I was super excited for this product and to get prints of my newborn’s tiny little hands and feet to remember forever. However, upon completion, I seem to have the same issue as others with being unable to smooth out the surface of the clay. No matter what I did, the surface stayed wrinkly. I’m very disappointed and I don’t think there’s any way to fix it. I tried emailing the company with the address they provided in the packaging but it was returned as undeliverable.
Top international reviews
I can definitely say that I regret having bought this. Disappointing...
Patience is needed when rolling out the clay, only gripe was the rolling pin should be the width of the frame to assist with rolling out the clay.
Overall fantastic product, especially for the price!
Secondly, the bonus inserts were not included and thirdly only one packet of clay arrived not three !
The only downside was it had a Amazon delivery address on the box that I couldn't get off. Very annoying as it was a present.