We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Now with Bigger Pockets!! Will hold ALL Smartphones with Screen Size 5" or Smaller **please note: Silicon Cases DO NOT WORK with this product >>Thin Plastic and Hard Cases work PERFECTLY. Great for Travel, Hiking, Commuting, Sport Events, Festivals, Theme Parks, & Parents on the Go!
- Sizing is Important, Please see Chart in Middle of Images on Left: Based on Unisex T-Shirt size (S/M = Size 2) (M/L = Size 3) (L/XL = Size 4) (2X/3X = Size 5) (4X/5X = Size 6) If between sizes go with smaller size for better fit.
- Replaces Bulky Purses, Overstuffed Pockets, Cumbersome Bags, and Dreaded Fanny Packs!! RUNNUR is Sleek, Minimal, and Ergonomic. Meets all Stadium Size Requirements! You can Wear it Everywhere :)
- I.D. Slot, Hidden Passport Pocket + Built-in wallet complete with Cash & Credit Card pockets, Smart Phone Pocket & Camera/MP3 Pocket, Glasses pocket (fits Flat Glasses) Round Sunglasses can be put in the Tool/Snack Pouch. Will hold up to 20oz Bottle (Vitamin Water or Gatorade), Carabiner for Attaching Keys, D-Ring for Hanging Up at home or on Purse Hangers at Restaurants.
- You can watch the demo video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiq81Zu1ASs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
RUNNUR is designed for people on the move. With today's technology and fast paced lifestyle, it is not always convenient to fill our pockets with our daily tools. Often we don't have quite enough to carry to justify a backpack but just enough to overflow our pockets. RUNNUR can help while you travel, camp, hike, run, bike, enjoy concerts, or any variety of activities. Sometimes you don't need a large bag, but need just enough carriage for a cell phone, wallet, mp3 player, ID, water bottle, cameras, snacks, sunglasses, etc.! RUNNUR sits comfortably across your body and will ensure you don't sacrifice the needs of your activity without weighing yourself down with more bag than you need.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B002ECFQR4
- Item model number: BLK_02
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This thing looks deceptively simple, but once you try it out, you realize its really a giant leap forward in technology. This is a really smart, really comfortable design. It's very different than what we are used to, but its also better.
I'll try to explain what makes this so different, because if you haven't tried it, its hard to really grasp from just the pictures. First of all, this doesn't hold your wallet, it is your wallet. I was freaked out about giving up my wallet at first, but it turns out to be great. One of the zippered compartments is just a built-in wallet, with spaces for cash and credit cards etc... So that alone ends up saving you a step in your daily routine. You never need to take your wallet out of your pants again. Just open the zipper on your chest and pull your credit card out from there.
The other thing to understand is this is NOT a bag. It sits very tightly, but comfortably, on your chest, so it feels more like part of your shirt than anything else. It doesn't shake like a bag when you run or walk. You barely notice it. It's like adding a bunch of well-placed pockets to your shirt. It seems like the best thing to do is wear it whenever you're walking, but take it off when you sit down, which is easy because it just slides over your shoulder.
I also really like the sun-glasses holder behind my right shoulder. I never used to have a good place for sun-glasses, now I do.
I really hope this technology catches on and becomes more popular, because it really is easy to use and helpful. Now I can finally carry my phone, money, keys, sunglasses, credit card, breath mints, condoms, and water bottle, in a comfortable manner. This is WAY more convenient and comfortable than a backpack, and far superior to shoving everything in your pockets. Its also way better than the so-called "man-purse." I actually used to have one of those "man-purses" but this product is better.
There are a lot of questions about holding iPhones. It hold my iPhone 5, but with a case on the phone, its a tight fight. I do hope they offer some products in the future with slightly bigger pockets, for larger phones.
I also am not a big fan of the way my keys hang from a carabiner. That makes my keys jingle and make a lot of noise. So I hope in the future they offer a new model that can keep my keys quiet.
But even with those caveats, this is still the BEST product I have ever found for carrying my stuff, and I've tried a lot. I am really impressed.
The best wear I use this for is traveling in city with this underneath my hoodie and field trips to the amish country. (Haven't tried it for airport travel yet)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thoughts: It is a strap with pockets, non adjustable, designed for cross-body to left...Read more
It was given to me as a birthday gift to replace my one strap backpack.Read more