AT&T 4 Handset Connect to Cell Answering System w/ Dual Caller ID
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unsurpassed Range Redefining long-range coverage and clarity with a unique antenna design and advances innoise-filtering technology. Caller ID Announce The handset and base audibly announce the name of the incoming caller. No need to find the handset to see who is calling. Makes screening calls that much easier. Full Duplex Handset and Base Speakerphone Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Additional Features: DECT 6.0 Technology Digital Answering System Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting—Stores 50 Calls Caller ID Announce HD Audio Unsurpassed Range Push-to-Talk Full Duplex Handset and Base Speakerphones Extra-Large Displays Backlit Handset Keypad and Display Expandable System up to 12 Handsets (Uses CL80113 Accessory Handset) 50 Name and Number Phonebook Directory Intercom between Handset and Base Unit Conference between an Outside Line and up to 4 Cordless Handsets Voicemail Waiting Indicator English/Spanish/French Setup Menu Table- and Wall-Mountable Up to 14 Minutes of Digital Recording Time Message Retrieval from Handset ECO Mode Quiet Mode Mute Message Time and Date Stamp Battery Type — 2.4V 400mAh Ni-MH Compatible with AT&T TL7600 Cordless Headset and TL80133 Cordless
Top Customer Reviews
So far it works great and would be 5 stars if not for the following issues.
No call block capability. Really surprised by this considering how much people complain about telemarketing.
Backlight on handsets and base unit only stays on for a couple of seconds, very annoying and common on cordless phones in general.
When entering the phone directory of stored numbers instead of showing the names and numbers immediately you must enter the home directory to see the numbers. I'm sure this is necessary to separate home phone numbers from those on your cell phone if you decided to download them. This won't be an issue for those that do download their cell phone directory to this phone.
The price from this seller (not Amazon) is considerably higher than at other places, normally about $120 to $130.
Only had the phone a short time but like it a lot with the above exceptions.
* Synchs nicely with my iPhone
* Call quality is good (not quite as clear as a standard landline, but thats a result of the cellphone service)
* You can pickup any handset and continue/join a call just like a standard phone while on bluetooth
* Base unit speakerphone is just as good as the handsets
* Handset range is VERY far
* Simulated duplex calls while on bluetooth (the panasonic phone failed terribly at this)
* Physical mute button
* USB port for charging the mobile phone
* No 'cell only' mode
* Once in a while the caller will get an echo while on speakerphone
* Call answering on my blackberry wasn't perfect, while my iPhone has had no issues
* Handset battery is OK, my old unidens would last a lot longer, but you can leave these off the charger for 2 days of normal use