Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 7 Piece|Style Name: Women's|Change
Price:$6.00 - $22.06

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on March 4, 2012
I don't appreciate people advertising an item for sale with certain products and number of products and then receiving a different product and number of items, not what I paid for. This item advertised 10 pieces which included razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, dove body wash, degree antiperspirant, garnier shampoo and conditioner and I got Tresemme conditioner and Nivea shower gel in place of the ones shown. Also, how does all this add up to 10??? If you're even counting the bag it's only 8...stop misleading people! The kit shown on Amazon that I purchased even says "10 pc Premium Women's Travel Kit" but mine just says "Premium Women's Travel Kit"??? I buy a lot of products through Amazon and have had great luck with the things I have bought but this isn't one of them!
on January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.
on December 1, 2016
Bought this for a trip. Two days after using the toothbrush, the bristles started coming apart in my mouth. Ugh. Except for that, it's a good price for what you get.
on May 15, 2014
I got this for my father in law when he had to stay in the hospital recently. It does the job. Has everything you need to freshen up. Only downside is after I purchased this I saw it for much cheaper in Target.
on September 27, 2016
Contents are not as listed. No Mennen antiperspirant, Degree instead.
Not a big deal but not as advertised
on January 16, 2017
Alittle expensive for such a small packaage. but nice
on January 31, 2016
Good
on October 28, 2015
not bad
on February 28, 2016
Recolendado
on March 19, 2014
I pulled up this item at Amazon with a search for small bottles of Tresomme shampoo and conditioner. This kit popped up with just what I wanted. Here's the copy from the description:
"Contains twin blade razor, folding toothbrush, Tresemme shampoo & conditioner, Lady Speed Stick Deodorant , Crest Toothpaste"
It arrived today but contains instead Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. This is NOT the advertised product. Perhaps the seller thinks any two small bottles of shampoo are same?? I particularly searched and ordered because I wanted Tresemme shampoo. Now I have no time to return and order from elsewhere. I'll have to empty these two small bottles and refill with the shampoo and conditioner from my large bottles I use at home. I could have picked up the other items at a neighborhood store and dropped them into a ziplock bag but was unable to find Tresomme in small bottles and ordered this for convenience. Very annoying. Amazon I hope you take note of this vendor's carelessness.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.