Truck Season Automotive Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.
36 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2015
This is probably the worst purchase I have ever made on amazon. It did not come as described. The Shampoo and conditioner I received were not as advertised. Instead of getting Garnier I received volumizing Pantene which would destroy my hair. I wouldn't have gotten it if it didn't have Garnier. The toothbrush was too soft and actually left bristles in my mouth and the razor weighed almost nothing and looked like it was two seconds away from falling apart. Waste of money don't buy.
6 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2015
I bought this Handy Solutions Premium Women's Travel Kit for a couple day getaway that I am taking soon and it has almost everything I would like to take on my vacation for personal care items. This kit does not contain mouthwash so I bought a separate travel size mouthwash because it is a must have for me. The mouthwash did fit well in the travel kit along with the other items that came in it. I would say that there is at least enough extra room in this kit to put one to two more travel size items in it with the other stuff that is in the kit. This kit contains a women's deodorant, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrush, Soft Soap shower gel/bodywash, and a razor, not sure what brand the razor is. Overall I would recommend this product but I am not sure that all of these travel kits will contain the exact items I listed but the items I listed are what I received in the kit.
on July 9, 2015
Several commenters said they did not receive the brands as advertised. I can't say whether we did, because frankly I don't care what the brands are. I bought these kits for my kids who are going away to camp, and it's a perfect little set for that purpose. I wouldn't buy this for myself, but I'm picky and would prefer to customize my own overnight bag for my preferred products. If you're picky about your product, you probably shouldn't buy this. But if you need something quick, easy, and cheap, this is just what you need.
on March 31, 2018
I was hoping for the Pantene volumizing products to take on my trip, but instead got Herbal Essence super moisture, which is not a good fit for my fine oily hair. The razor is too small to properly and safely shave a woman’s legs.
on March 19, 2014
I pulled up this item at Amazon with a search for small bottles of Tresomme shampoo and conditioner. This kit popped up with just what I wanted. Here's the copy from the description:
"Contains twin blade razor, folding toothbrush, Tresemme shampoo & conditioner, Lady Speed Stick Deodorant , Crest Toothpaste"
It arrived today but contains instead Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. This is NOT the advertised product. Perhaps the seller thinks any two small bottles of shampoo are same?? I particularly searched and ordered because I wanted Tresemme shampoo. Now I have no time to return and order from elsewhere. I'll have to empty these two small bottles and refill with the shampoo and conditioner from my large bottles I use at home. I could have picked up the other items at a neighborhood store and dropped them into a ziplock bag but was unable to find Tresomme in small bottles and ordered this for convenience. Very annoying. Amazon I hope you take note of this vendor's carelessness.
10 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2015
This little kit has a few items that my hubby won't use as he is bringing his electric shaver on our trip. However, the space made by removing the un-useful items, is now filled with more appropriate items, such as body wash and moisturizing lotion Yup...guys over 60 need a little moisturizing...just like the ladies! This is a great, compact case, which will be perfect for taking with us to the beach for the showers that will follow.
on April 4, 2013
There's actually a clear bag inside the kit which explains the count being off. Otherwise, the contents were as expected. The razor is pretty crappy but I was lazy and wanted a travel kit mailed versus going to the store. Overall, I was happy with it.
8 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2014
So for around $10, it's cheaper than other kits which is why I bought it. There are only eight actual products contained, they are counting on empty plastic bag and the carrying case to make up the other two. That was disappointing, but I still feel this is a lot cheaper and easier than hunting down samples at a grocery store.

The products are also not as listed in the description, but I received exactly what they show in the picture.
on February 20, 2015
I did not receive what was pictured, but other reviewers made me aware that this could happen. That being said, it is still a travel case with men's essentials. Including the bag it came in and the ziplock bag included, there were only 9 pieces. Again, not a big deal since I never could find a list of items included; I just want to make other buyers aware!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.