Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 7 Piece|Style Name: Women's|Change
Price:$3.77 - $22.06

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on March 4, 2012
I don't appreciate people advertising an item for sale with certain products and number of products and then receiving a different product and number of items, not what I paid for. This item advertised 10 pieces which included razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, dove body wash, degree antiperspirant, garnier shampoo and conditioner and I got Tresemme conditioner and Nivea shower gel in place of the ones shown. Also, how does all this add up to 10??? If you're even counting the bag it's only 8...stop misleading people! The kit shown on Amazon that I purchased even says "10 pc Premium Women's Travel Kit" but mine just says "Premium Women's Travel Kit"??? I buy a lot of products through Amazon and have had great luck with the things I have bought but this isn't one of them!
on January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.
on January 20, 2017
Bought this for easy travel when I went to Haiti and it was absolutely perfect. It had everything I need and being able to quickly grab this bag with all of my liquids when going through airport security made my life so much easier that week.
on December 1, 2016
Bought this for a trip. Two days after using the toothbrush, the bristles started coming apart in my mouth. Ugh. Except for that, it's a good price for what you get.
on May 15, 2014
I got this for my father in law when he had to stay in the hospital recently. It does the job. Has everything you need to freshen up. Only downside is after I purchased this I saw it for much cheaper in Target.
on September 27, 2016
Contents are not as listed. No Mennen antiperspirant, Degree instead.
Not a big deal but not as advertised
on January 16, 2017
Alittle expensive for such a small packaage. but nice
on January 31, 2016
Good
on October 28, 2015
not bad
on February 28, 2016
Recolendado

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.