|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.53 - $63.47 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 80% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 2% Natural Latex Rubber, 1% Spandex, 1% Other Fiber
- Machine Wash
- Pack of ultimate crew socks each featuring ribbed leg, ComfortSoft cushioning, and Double-Tough heel/toe
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology attacks odor-causing bacteria in your clothing to help you feel fresh all day
- Comfort toe seams
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Hanes Men's Ultimate||Hanes Men's Ultimate||Hanes Men's Value||Hanes Men's Cushion||Hanes Men's Cushion|
|Style||84/10 Crew||CL84 Crew||970A10 Crew||184V12 Crew||184/6 Crew|
|Primary Fabric||Super soft cotton||Super soft cotton||Cotton||Cotton||Cotton|
|Cushioning||Foot bottom||Full foot||Full foot||Full foot||Full foot|
|Pack Size||10 pair||6 pair||10 pair||12 pair||6 pair|
The Hanes Classic Super Soft Cotton Crew Socks - 10 Pack 84-10 is durable, soft and has a cushioned footbed. Hanes Classic Super Soft Cotton Crew Socks - 10 Pack is made of Cotton/Polyester/Natural latex rubber/Spandex/Nylon. Please note this is a FINAL SALE item - sorry, no returns, exchanges or refunds.
Hanes Men's ComfortSoft Cushioning with ultra soft, durable cotton gives extra comfort. The extra reinforced grey heel and toe provides for enhanced durability. The thick cushioning give maximum confort while the knit with spandex provide for a better fit.
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.5 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002WTC6E0
- Item model number: 84/10
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered another pack of socks, this time directly from Amazon. These were also the wrong socks - Hanes 18410, not the type H84. You can recognize these by the red writing on them. They are INFERIOR to the advertised socks. The 1-star rating stands and these will be going back as well.
Update: Every one of these socks developed a hole in the exact same place. I have been leaving a trail of epic sock failures in hotel rooms since I purchased them...tragic!