Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's 3 Pack Ultimate Tagless Tank
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on August 28, 2011
I bought it for my husband and he liked to wear a lot. I read other people's reviews about choosing the size. It really shrinks after the initial wash, so I recommend to buy one size larger. It fits him perfectly.
on October 18, 2013
Love these undershirts. These Hanes versions are longer than the average A-Shirt, so they stay tucked in. Also, they seem a little more heavy duty, less likely to fall apart after a few uses. Have a nice soft feel to them as well. Extremely comfortable, and they maintain their shape without stretching.
on April 9, 2013
These also have no tags, and are nicely tight fitting. I'm a slim 6'0" and the Large fits snugly. They are really long if you have a hotty girlfriend that needs a nighty, lol
VINE VOICEon November 2, 2015
Ok, these are a LOT cheaper than the $35 3-pack from Nordstrom, but they were a waste of money for me, so actually more expensive in the long run. I had honesty expected more from the Hanes brand.

The fit:
TOO SMALL! I'm a lean size 38 regular or 39 short (kinda in-between). Using the sizing chart, which says M = 38" to 40" I purchased Medium size. When they arrived, I washed them in a "permanent press" cycle (warm/cold) in my new Samsung digital washer. I dried them on a "medium" setting (all this according to the package directions) in the Samsung dryer. When they came out, they were shriveled and puckered and also felt rough (I don't normally use fabric softener on anything, and didn't on these either). I pulled them and stretched them back into shape, then tried one on.

The bottom hem would barely reach to the waistband on my pants (I'm a size 31 waist, so this is not a 'hanging gut' problem) forget about tucking these into your pants if you have a gut or you like to wear your pants really low on your hips. The fit under the arms is so tight it chafes, and the compression on my chest is noticeable. I'm a skinny guy, and I'm used to having to often choose between medium and small sizes in a lot of things. Its pretty rare that a medium is too small!

Comfort:
SCRATCHY! I've tried re-washing these in cold water with Woolite and then using a bounce fabric softener sheet in the dryer. They are still so scratchy I cannot stand wearing them.

Unfortunately, I cannot wear these. Even if they fit properly (which they do not), the scratchiness of the fabric makes them intolerable to wear.

Now I have a nice three-pack of matching furniture polishing rags...
on February 18, 2013
when the product arrived it was just fine. but after a few washings, the product begin to thin out. And it is no longer Soft and thick. by the third washing shirts were hard and thin. can only be the product, shirts were only wash in Tide detergent.
on December 5, 2013
I am a woman and have spent a fortune on tanks over the years. I have even purchased very expensive designer tanks. I used to wear these a very long time ago and decided to give them a try. They are so soft, wash very well (even go in the dryer) and you can't beat the price. They stretch so order a size smaller than you think you should.
on July 15, 2014
I generally wear a large t-shirt but after reading the other reviews I decided to go with an extra-large. Sadly even the XLs were too tight. And I'm not talking the kind of tight that you can use your arms to stretch out, I'm talking Mike Nelson in Sea Hunt scuba wetsuit tight. Good quality material though; just not enough of it.
on December 17, 2012
Seller sends item quickly and at a great price.

Product is how it looks on page and is of great quality. Others may say that these are long, and they are. However, it you are wearing them with a long-sleeve shirt for work or a night out, they are a great length because the shirt ends don't get mixed up with each other. First world problem...true, but they are ideal nonetheless.
on August 19, 2015
I like wearing these types of tee shirts in the summer under dress shirts as they breath better than regular tee shirts and keep me much cooler. Usually Hanes brand under garments are just fine and fit well. However I must give this item one star based one build quality. I wore this tee and washed it only one time and it is already falling apart. Find a different brand for these type a tanks as Hanes has failed this time.
review image
on April 26, 2015
I usually wear medium. This item is so slim it feels like a 10 yr old kid's shirt.
I want to return it but it's not even worth the effort for something worth $11. Maybe I'll use it to wipe the floor.
I miss the old days when Hanes still made quality products. Nowadays even Chinese companies beat their quality.

CONS:
- Bad quality, fabric is so thin that even if you wear 2 of these on top of each other, your nipples will still show.
- Very weird measurement, I bought medium. Instead of 38 chest, it feels as tight as a 32 chest. (Check photo)
If you are Squidward, maybe this would fit you:
review image