Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes 3-Pack White Crew Neck T-Shirt (XL)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

Size: X-Large|Color: White|Change

on April 8, 2009
These were the incredible shrinking t-shirts. With each washing they seemed to get smaller and smaller...and I know how to wash clothes. Just something about this brand...not worth buying unless you get them way bigger than you need to begin with.
on February 15, 2016
Okay, I bought these for me and I'm not a man, so sue me, haha! I buy them for wearing under sweaters in the Fall and Winter as the white is a nice neutral color and it keeps wool from making me all itchy. I love the Hanes t-shirts because they hold together for a LONG time, don't fall apart in the wash, and they keep their size so I don't have to worry about them shrinking up on me. I also love the 'tagless' feature that keeps me from scrabbling at the back of my neck because of an itchy tag corner.
on April 19, 2016
These were seconds! The material is horribly thin, and two of the three t-shirts had bizarre stitching errors. One was usable, but the other had a huge, oddly shaped seam right down the middle of the front! DO NOT BUY!!!!!
on April 8, 2013
There's not much I can say about these shirts. I wear them under my shirts and they fit perfect. I noticed some reviews complained about how thin they are, but for my use, I prefer them being light and thin. They don't seem to wear out any quicker or anything like that
on April 11, 2013
Haven't purchased these in years, since my husband stopped working in construction and retired. He's usually cold, so bought them for sleeping with his flannel pj pants. Very soft, no label, wash nicely, but I have always purchased them a size larger than needed, and it works well still. He loves them, and I do find them a little thinner than years ago, but perfect for under a shirt or sleeping.
on November 14, 2012
Other reviewers have stated their too thin, that's the idea people, if you didn't know you were buying 'undershirts' then you need to do more shopping in physical retail stores. my only reason for 4 stars is the mediums i ordered were a little on the big side after 1 wash, maybe they'll shrink down later and be a little more snug or else I'll grow a beer belly to make these shirts worthy of five stars, do not worry, I'll make this purchase work.
on May 17, 2016
Wanted a good quality cotton to use for cleaning and as a press cloth. It was less expensive to purchase the three pack than to hit a thrift store for used t-shirts. Not to mention that you can use the whole shirt as the thrift store variety seems to be silk-screened with some hideous acrylic paint across the chest or back. Bag of rags from HD / Lowes will still need to be laundered prior to use and have found that they do not absorb very well. The weight is what I would expect from Hanes, Ran them through a wash load prior to cutting them up; there was minimal shrinkage.
on May 15, 2016
I purposely ordered these shirts to be oversize since I was using them to wear to bed. They are thin like an undershirt should be, and they are quite long which I imagine would help keeping them tucked in if worn as an undershirt. They also seem to be well made and should last a while. The one big problem, for something described as "ComfortSoft Cotton." the shirts do not really seem that soft. While not scratchy, I also would not call them soft. I guess from the description I was expecting something more along the lines of pima cotton.
on March 29, 2013
I've been buying these for years, and the quality is all over the place. Sometimes they are thin; sometimes they are thick. Sometimes the collar lays flat; sometimes it looks awful.

I finally got sick of them, and paid a little more and got the Dockers t-shirts. They are infinitely better and worth the extra cost.
on May 13, 2015
Out of the bag they're a perfect fit for a normal large, but once you wash them they shrink and become a slightly tighter fit, which isn't bad considering that I use them as undershirts. That's actually perfect for what I need. I give them four out of five stars because, since I've been getting them for years, I've seen them on the very rare occasion shrink a little too much or not enough.